PDA

View Full Version : Anyone ski today?

Jack the Ripper
02-14-2007, 05:43 PM
Probably not back yet if they did. Anyone going tomorrow?

AdironRider
02-14-2007, 06:26 PM
Sweet jesus that was incredible. Empire open and incredible. Mt Run had thigh deep powder pockets. Parkway had untracked at 1 pm. Face shots could be found on every run. Every trail is skiable. Lets just say it was pretty awesome and Im heading back tomorrow.

ajl50
02-14-2007, 06:31 PM
Where are the pictures?
let's go...
have some feelings for those stuck far away.

AdironRider
02-14-2007, 06:54 PM
You guys are going to hate me. Broke out the camera a couple of times to take some pictures of the goods and couldnt get enough battery life to take even one picture. Sorry guys.

Let your imagination run wild, seriously, it was as good as it ever gets today.

Jack the Ripper
02-14-2007, 07:08 PM
Sweet jesus that was incredible. Empire open and incredible. Mt Run had thigh deep powder pockets. Parkway had untracked at 1 pm. Face shots could be found on every run. Every trail is skiable. Lets just say it was pretty awesome and Im heading back tomorrow.

I was thinking of heading up myself. Those freaking winds though. They could create some nice drifts.

AdironRider
02-14-2007, 07:10 PM
The wind will play a factor tomorrow for sure, but if you know the mtn well enough you should have no problem finding fresh stuff all day tomorrow. Me and my buddies were getting our personal gondolas every time today.