PDA

View Full Version : Skier jumps off the chimney at Jay!

freeheelwilly
02-16-2007, 12:47 PM
http://www.jaypeakresort.com/UserFiles/Image/Jay%20Peak%20-%20Content%20Pics/V-Day%20Blizzard/Johnny-Jumps.jpg
http://www.jaypeakresort.com/UserFiles/Image/Jay%20Peak%20-%20Content%20Pics/V-Day%20Blizzard/Johnny-Lands.jpg

campgottagopee
02-16-2007, 01:25 PM
Well, we know it wasn't Santa

jimmer
02-16-2007, 02:42 PM
looks like one of them free heelin canucks, yeh

SKIdds
02-16-2007, 03:21 PM
What's the line.........Stupid is as stupid does. I'm sure that at Jay he could find a real cliff or something where his bud could snap a pic and he'd have to display more than just the skill to land (thud) in a big pile of snow.

Sigh.

Lbtchnlgs
02-16-2007, 04:34 PM
What's the line.........Stupid is as stupid does. I'm sure that at Jay he could find a real cliff or something where his bud could snap a pic and he'd have to display more than just the skill to land (thud) in a big pile of snow.

Sigh.

come on, you know you would do it if the opportunity arose. plus there was wind holds that day so there wasn't much else to do.

SKIdds
02-16-2007, 04:43 PM
Yes, I suppose we've all done a lot of things when we were younger because the opportunity arose, but that doesn't mean they weren't stupid ;). And I suppose wind holds can be frustrating. However, a stupid stunt like that during a wind hold can too easily lead to an unecessary injury and no skiing when the wind hold lifts, so..........sigh.

jackstraw
02-16-2007, 04:57 PM
nice find fhw...it was linked over at tgr

u clowns get over to jay yet? the place is phat!! i had a great two days last week...face shots and untracked complete runs of about 15 + ? whatever was windblown in.

jay is the jewel of da east 4sure. unless ur dr groomer!

freeheelwilly
02-16-2007, 05:35 PM
jackie boooyyyyy! where you been cuz? 8) Stay outta TGR - that shit'll make you itch!

Jack the Ripper
02-16-2007, 08:01 PM
nice find fhw...it was linked over at tgr

u clowns get over to jay yet? the place is phat!! i had a great two days last week...face shots and untracked complete runs of about 15 + ? whatever was windblown in.

jay is the jewel of da east 4sure. unless ur dr groomer!

There goes the neighborhood.