PDA

View Full Version : JackStraw

Phineas
02-21-2007, 09:55 AM
How much in Cow Hampshire?? Snow is deep in the ADKS! 8)

Face4Me
02-21-2007, 04:57 PM
On Lower Skyward this afternoon, I put my pole in the snow all the way up to the handle before I hit something solid ... that's get to be at least 40" of soft snow under the surface!!!

jackstraw
02-23-2007, 11:47 AM
i think you did better than us on this one. it was windblown madness...hard to say what we got but it was good.

Phineas
02-23-2007, 02:00 PM
i think you did better than us on this one. it was windblown madness...hard to say what we got but it was good.

that redsox coming in2 camp fat and our man Berine sitting home. I'm AOK w/ Melkey in the outfield but Damon should still be in Boston w/ the rest of the posers!

Boston sux and Brady impregnates women and abandons them!! :twisted:

jackstraw
02-23-2007, 03:27 PM

that redsox coming in2 camp fat and our man Berine sitting home. I'm AOK w/ Melkey in the outfield but Damon should still be in Boston w/ the rest of the posers!

glad to see you still have that subscription to people magazine. u got any other gossip, queeny?

jbuffett06
02-23-2007, 03:41 PM

glad to see you still have that subscription to people magazine. u got any other gossip, queeny?

I seem to remember the biggest CHOKE IN SPORTS HISTORY not too long ago, 2004 perhaps! The Sox have a solid team this year. Yankees Suck!

As for Brady, he said he is looking forward to being a dad and will be a very involved in the child's life. Would you expect anything less from the Golden Boy. Not to mention look who he is dating now...Gisele. HOT

Phineas
02-23-2007, 04:12 PM

only that U haven't skied in years, U lost any hint of skills and UR a stay at home dad!

jackstraw
02-23-2007, 04:16 PM

only that U haven't skied in years, U lost any hint of skills and UR a stay at home dad!

weak! don't u think fhw? :D

Phineas
02-26-2007, 10:38 AM

that wasnt weak it was totally funny and TRUE!

weak is your legs!

sleestak
02-26-2007, 12:44 PM

that wasnt weak it was totally funny and TRUE!

weak is your legs!

:lol:

jackstraw
02-26-2007, 04:26 PM
u r a clown! NOT FUNNY!

and...u now i can out ski ur sorry lame arse and u r jealuous!!! we all know its true!!!! hahahhahaha!!!!

cannon tomorrow and da cat on weds...later suckers!

btw...ur not in 'the high peaks'...ur just high! there are no high peaks in NY, kook!

Phineas
02-26-2007, 04:29 PM
cannon tomorrow and da cat on weds...later suckers!

have fun!

first time out this season is it..... hahahahaha now thats FUNNY!!! :lol: :lol: