PDA

View Full Version : This weekends weather

highpeaksdrifter
01-13-2006, 10:40 AM
I was suppose to go to a ski demo at Gore, but it was cancelled. So I was planning to go to WF on Sat., but the weather report I saw calls for rain which will be heavy at times until it turns to snow around 3:00. Then Sun. it's suppose to be very windy.

Anyone hear anything different?

tjf67
01-13-2006, 10:52 AM
I think it is a good weekend to do the choirs around the house.

highpeaksdrifter
01-13-2006, 11:02 AM

I would, but I don't have a very good signing voice. Plus I don't have a room big enough for a group that size. Good thought though. :wink:

freeheelwilly
01-13-2006, 11:03 AM

I didn't know you could sing? :lol: :lol:

F that! I'm goin' to Titus on Sunday!

highpeaksdrifter
01-13-2006, 11:14 AM
I'm goin' to Titus on Sunday!

How come Titus? I've never been there.

tjf67
01-13-2006, 11:18 AM

I would, but I don't have a very good signing voice. Plus I don't have a room big enough for a group that size. Good thought though. :wink:

MANOMAN sometimes i amaze myself with my stupidity. Well such is life can dwell on your shortcomings or I would be a mantic depressant.

Son of Drifter
01-13-2006, 11:25 AM
I was suppose to go to a ski demo at Gore, but it was cancelled. So I was planning to go to WF on Sat., but the weather report I saw calls for rain which will be heavy at times until it turns to snow around 3:00. Then Sun. it's suppose to be very windy.

Anyone hear anything different?

Was the demo cancelled due to the weather or did nordica bag it? :twisted:

highpeaksdrifter
01-13-2006, 11:35 AM

I got an email that said it was cancelled, no reason was given.

I know you where ticked off about having to go to a wedding in season, but from a weather stand point it could have been alot worse.

Son of Drifter
01-13-2006, 12:55 PM

I got an email that said it was cancelled, no reason was given.

I know you where ticked off about having to go to a wedding in season, but from a weather stand point it could have been alot worse.

This is true. The snow gods are on my side for once. Although I hate the thought of WF gettting hammered by rain. :evil: I shudder when thinking about it. They bounced back from the last rain event. After this one all guns will be on Wilderness all week. The world is coming to Whiteface for a mogul comp from Jan 20-22 and they've GOTS to have that run in tip top shape. :twisted: Maybe I'll be a forerunner. NOT. Only if I can avoid those big airs. I've got no tricks in my bag. :twisted:

mattchuck2
01-13-2006, 04:03 PM
F that! I'm goin' to Titus on Sunday!

Ha! Titus Rules! I haven't been there since I was like 10 years old. May favorite part was going through the tunnel from the upper area to the lower area. I'd imagine if I went back today it wouldn't be nearly as interesting, but for a young kid, it was a fun place.

AdironRider
01-13-2006, 09:47 PM
Titus is sweet for night skiing and park riding. Otherwise Im making the extra 45 minutes drive to Whiteface.