PDA

View Full Version : Has snow making stopped?

highpeaksdrifter
02-23-2007, 11:19 AM
I heard yesterday that its done for the season. I heard the same think last season from a guy in the snow tribe and they ended up making snow in early March in spots.

AdironRider
02-23-2007, 12:02 PM
They havent had the guns running since the middle of that huge storm last week. Not that the mountain has really needed it, but there are a few spots on Upper Parkway right by the Little Whiteface midstation that the groomer has scraped down to dirt.

I could see them doing some touch up work if we dont get much more natural, but the mt is skiing pretty damn good right now so I say let em save the cash.

Phineas
02-23-2007, 02:04 PM
I heard yesterday that its done for the season. I heard the same think last season from a guy in the snow tribe and they ended up making snow in early March in spots.

thats the situation.

heard U were on the hill yesterday but not in costume - didnt see U there - was good. U boys up this weekend?

highpeaksdrifter
02-23-2007, 02:40 PM

thats the situation.

heard U were on the hill yesterday but not in costume - didnt see U there - was good. U boys up this weekend?

We'll be there tomorrow. :D

Jack the Ripper
02-23-2007, 09:12 PM

Heard that last week from a tribal elder lost in the lot during president week's crush.