PDA

View Full Version : Fourm Posters

highpeaksdrifter
02-23-2007, 11:44 AM
I know a lot of regulars who post here personally, several of which I met first on line. Because of that I’ve increased my circle of ski friends, which has been really nice.

We have a lot of people who post some go info here that I haven’t met, but would like to. If anyone is going to be at WF and would like to make some runs, have a beer après, or just to say hi and put a face to a name, please PM me and we can hook up.

Phineas
02-23-2007, 02:06 PM
I know a lot of regulars who post here personally, several of which I met first on line. Because of that I’ve increased my circle of ski friends, which has been really nice.

We have a lot of people who post some go info here that I haven’t met, but would like to. If anyone is going to be at WF and would like to make some runs, have a beer après, or just to say hi and put a face to a name, please PM me and we can hook up.

a freaky predator! :shock:

SKIdds
02-23-2007, 02:21 PM
Unless the Slides open prior, I've got reservations for the last weekend in March. Whose skiing the Apple Butter Moguls this year? I do hope to put some faces with names at some point.

highpeaksdrifter
02-23-2007, 02:37 PM
Unless the Slides open prior, I've got reservations for the last weekend in March. Whose skiing the Apple Butter Moguls this year? I do hope to put some faces with names at some point.

I am. In last years comp. I.....well.....I'm not one to brag. :wink:

tjf67
02-23-2007, 07:09 PM

I heard you won last years event

in the over 50 class of which you were the only entrant

highpeaksdrifter
02-23-2007, 07:23 PM

:lol: Actually I came in 2nd, Jack the Ripper was first. It was the masters catagory, anyone over NYSEF age. Get in this year its alot of fun.

Jack the Ripper
02-23-2007, 09:06 PM

a freaky predator! :shock:

Why not just come out and ask if anyone wants some candy? :shock: :shock: :twisted:

Jack the Ripper
02-23-2007, 09:08 PM

Most people who lose the event aren't. :twisted:

I.....well.....I lost is how this sentence ends. :shock:

Jack the Ripper
02-23-2007, 09:09 PM

:lol: Actually I came in 2nd, Jack the Ripper was first. It was the masters catagory, anyone over NYSEF age. Get in this year its alot of fun.

I'm more proud of the 5th overall finish.

Denison
02-26-2007, 10:36 PM
I'm not much of a mogul skier, still planning on taking a bump lesson .. so no mogul contest for me ...

If anyone is going to be at WF and would like to make some runs, have a beer après, or just to say hi and put a face to a name, please PM me and we can hook up.

I bet a lot of us will be there on Snowboard Cup weekend. I will.