PDA

View Full Version : who knows the man who call himself "snake"

sleestak
02-27-2007, 01:13 PM
and has seen him with that god-awful snake ski suit? its the worst thing i have ever seen. who would call themselves snake, get a license plate that says "snowsnake" and then buy a full on white ski outfit with snakes on it? where do you even get an outfit with snakes on it. is this guy for real?

tjf67
02-27-2007, 01:34 PM
Ken Stabler?

joyparkway
02-27-2007, 01:56 PM
I'm deathly afraid of snakes. TJF has seen first hand what happens when I see snakes. I would hate this loser. Let's find him and beat the crap out of him.

Phineas
02-27-2007, 04:09 PM
I'm deathly afraid of snakes. TJF has seen first hand what happens when I see snakes. I would hate this loser. Let's find him and beat the crap out of him.

that's mighty big talk - "for a 27 year old trapped in a 12 years body" :shock:

Jack the Ripper
02-27-2007, 07:33 PM
and has seen him with that god-awful snake ski suit? its the worst thing i have ever seen. who would call themselves snake, get a license plate that says "snowsnake" and then buy a full on white ski outfit with snakes on it? where do you even get an outfit with snakes on it. is this guy for real?

This guy sounds like DA MAN. :twisted:

Faceplant
03-01-2007, 01:13 PM
He's a nice enuf guy...one of the original pumphouse gang. He's one of the correctional officers who do doubles in the summer to get off in the winter.
Excellent skier but beware...he's usually on his 3d bud going up the 8:30 gondola.

joyparkway
03-01-2007, 04:32 PM
He's a nice enuf guy...one of the original pumphouse gang. He's one of the correctional officers who do doubles in the summer to get off in the winter.
Excellent skier but beware...he's usually on his 3d bud going up the 8:30 gondola.

Sounds like my perfect match.

sleestak
03-01-2007, 05:15 PM
...one of the original pumphouse gang.

did they hang with the little rascels?

Jack the Ripper
03-01-2007, 07:55 PM

Awesome. :twisted:

skigolfhunt
03-01-2007, 08:32 PM
and has seen him with that god-awful snake ski suit? its the worst thing i have ever seen. ...then buy a full on white ski outfit with snakes on it? where do you even get an outfit with snakes on it. is this guy for real?

Hey, a little individuality aint a bad thing. 8) At least he stands out from the herds of all the Karbon, Obermeyer, Spyder, ect. And a little hydralic breakfast on occasions aint a bad thing either (3 is pushing it), I save that for beach vacations myself. And I dont swim for 45 min after (cramps, ya Know).