PDA

View Full Version : Upper cloudspin

cloudspin
02-27-2007, 01:55 PM
Can anyone advise the status of the upper portion of Cloudspin? Prance seems to suggest that it not open from the top, rather from one of the crossovers from Skyward.
Thanks

tjf67
02-27-2007, 01:58 PM
I have not been there since Sunday. It is not because of lack of snow I am assuming it is really hard and windblown. Sunday skiing it was a real task. Hard hard pack. ask woogjie

sleestak
02-27-2007, 03:32 PM
I have not been there since Sunday. It is not because of lack of snow I am assuming it is really hard and windblown. Sunday skiing it was a real task. Hard hard pack. ask woogjie

it is beyond hardpack. i did a nice sommersault down it on Sunday. some good spots on the side on the bottom though. it needs major sun to hit it. lots of snow in there and will be fun on a nice sunny spring day.

Phineas
02-27-2007, 04:12 PM
just needs to a soften up or get groomed - I'd rather it was left alone for spring! love upper cloud on a warm 45ish blue sky march day!

tjf67
02-28-2007, 08:43 AM

it is beyond hardpack. i did a nice sommersault down it on Sunday. some good spots on the side on the bottom though. it needs major sun to hit it. lots of snow in there and will be fun on a nice sunny spring day.

Yes I got a freat view of it. Nothing special just a flip to stop herself. It was a nice fanny shot i got though