PDA

View Full Version : Yo JoyToy

Phineas
03-01-2007, 10:06 AM
Did U get tanked again last night?? :twisted:

joyparkway
03-01-2007, 10:49 AM
Shouldn't this be a PM since it does not apply to any of the other forum members?

I did not get tanked. I had one painkiller and some darn good quesa-dillas. But I still broke my detox streak. Damn painkillers!

Phineas
03-01-2007, 12:06 PM
but I wanted everyone to see my clever adaptation of your handle!!! hahahaha :D :shock: :P :oops:

JoyToy is funny!!!

Besides HPD in on it and I knew he would moved my thread...

I'm sure w/ all the recent chatter his superior has been PM'em Drifter to make sure we all adhere to policy :roll:

highpeaksdrifter
03-01-2007, 01:36 PM
but I wanted everyone to see my clever adaptation of your handle!!! hahahaha :D :shock: :P :oops:

JoyToy is funny!!!

Besides HPD in on it and I knew he would moved my thread...

I'm sure w/ all the recent chatter his superior has been PM'em Drifter to make sure we all adhere to policy :roll:

Not true, Greg gives me free reign on major life changing decisions like moving a post to a different catagory. :roll:

tjf67
03-01-2007, 03:26 PM
Shouldn't this be a PM since it does not apply to any of the other forum members?

I did not get tanked. I had one painkiller and some darn good quesa-dillas. But I still broke my detox streak. Damn painkillers!

I stuck around there and drank her share as well. Unique character in there. He kept poking the bear in the zoo and we all know how that ends

Jack the Ripper
03-01-2007, 08:14 PM

hmmmmmmmm painkillers