PDA

View Full Version : Hey Hugh

highpeaksdrifter
01-13-2006, 02:14 PM
I was hoping you'd find your way here. You can add alot to the Gore discussion.

I know you know alot about the real estate business in the area and was wondering if you can answer this. As you turn right onto Pleasent Valley road there are for sale signs on the left hand side. It looks like a big chunk of property and prime development site if the expansion plans go through. Do you know the seller and is this way he is putting it up for sale at this time?

Hugh
01-13-2006, 02:45 PM
do you mine right from the gore access road? there is a whole bunch of stuff going on there but thge one deal they are pushing is the lots behind the existing condos on durkin road. If that is what you are talking about stay away because there is a problem getting septic and gray water aproval for additional units. If you keep going their is some development going on at Back to Soddom road. Those lots are very nice and if you can swing it a little further up the road in the preserve there are some sweet lots as well.

FWIW a buddy of mine is looking to build some nice town houses off the road that leads from Cunninghams down into town. The lots are on the left just before you get to the firehouse and the school. That is going to be a very nice location as well.

Greg
01-13-2006, 02:47 PM
Welcome Hugh!

Faceplant
03-04-2006, 06:01 PM
Welcome!!!!! Let us know when you can get up to WF. We'll buy you a beer. 8)

Wa
03-05-2006, 07:39 PM
Welcome Hugh! So are you our resident insider on the expansion plans? :)

St. Jerry
03-06-2006, 11:54 PM
The new development on the corner of Pleasant Valley Road is the low income housing. The other land with the for sale signs has been on the market for a at least several years. Broderick Realty I believe.

St. Jerry