PDA

View Full Version : SBX on Borean

highpeaksdrifter
03-04-2007, 07:46 PM
Those hits look hugh, I can't wait to see it. I hope someday we get a skier cross.

AdironRider
03-04-2007, 09:18 PM
Can they please, please, please leave the course up after theyre done. I hate that the mow it down as soon as the event is over.

highpeaksdrifter
03-04-2007, 09:24 PM
Can they please, please, please leave the course up after theyre done. I hate that the mow it down as soon as the event is over.

They left it up last year didn't they?

Face4Me
03-04-2007, 09:34 PM
If my memory is correct, last year, they cleared most of the features above the intersection with Brookside but left everything below the Brookside intersection in place. I believe that was done to allow beginners to take Boreen to the intersection with Brookside, then cut over to Silver and Medalist to get back to the bottom. The only problem with this plan was that it put a lot of "fliers" on Boreen who were just trying to get to the big jumps. Made for some ugly traffic on Boreen as I recall.

AdironRider
03-05-2007, 09:55 AM
They definately didnt leave up the banked turns or anything else did they? I dont recall getting to ride em. I remember they leave the jumps up.

SKIdds
03-05-2007, 10:32 AM
I'm sure the fact that a profession SBX rider died on course last year greatly factored into the decision making process to mow the course down. Not that I agree it necessarily should have, but I'm sure it scared management.

sleestak
03-05-2007, 11:25 AM
Those hits look hugh, I can't wait to see it. I hope someday we get a skier cross.

you'll get one--next time World Cup Freestyle comes to town.