PDA

View Full Version : 3/7

jimmer
03-07-2007, 07:55 PM
back on the hill today and the skiing was great, it was cold for awhile in the morning, but got nicer as the day went on, skied mostly on the summit ,where it was groomed was good, trees were good, rummor was a bit tricky, but still good. twister glades were closed, but thats when there the best and they were really good,had about 2-3 inches of fresh on top of packed pow= sweet.dark side was running today but didnt spend to much time over there, lower mt was also really good, looks like its going to be cold for a few more days, so bundle up and go get it. skied under the top ridge chair for the first time this year and that was pretty nice allso. all in all it was a great day and i was real happy to be back out there.

skimore
03-07-2007, 09:41 PM
What was the snow like in Twister under that 2-3? I was there sat and with the warm temps in aftenoon it got a little manky. Is it crusty under the new snow?

luv2cruz
03-07-2007, 10:42 PM
Great to see you on the hill again. Hey were those your tracks on fairview? thought the sking was great too especialy the views from rubys.

mikebike
03-08-2007, 07:05 AM
glad to ski the leg healed up Jimmer....

This FL boy is chompin to get some more skiing in this year

Wa
03-08-2007, 09:20 AM
Enjoy it man. I wrecked pretty bad on Sunday and threw my back out of whack on Double Barrel. Been home from work all week and may be out for the season. Good to see you are back on the mountain, take it in and enjoy it.