PDA

View Full Version : Podcast

freeheelwilly
03-09-2007, 08:56 AM
I dunno. I like her "special guests" when they're somebody I've heard of but now she's apparently resorted to just interviewing whoever happens to stumble by her office after getting kicked out of the Cloudspin Lounge for lewd and obnoxious behavior. 8)

Any thoughts?

tjf67
03-09-2007, 09:05 AM
I have not listened to her in a week. But I bet she is amazing and everything is awsome

Tsavolion
03-09-2007, 09:17 AM
I dunno. I like her "special guests" when they're somebody I've heard of but now she's apparently resorted to just interviewing whoever happens to stumble by her office after getting kicked out of the Cloudspin Lounge for lewd and obnoxious behavior. 8)

Any thoughts?

:lol: special guests are cool!

sleestak
03-09-2007, 09:23 AM
dang - that saturday night 1/4 pipe event sounds awesome and super cool!! and its free - hot dang!

they start from the landing hill of the 120 meter ski jump to rip into 30 foot 1/4 pipe...thats some sick s--t!

freeheelwilly
03-09-2007, 09:41 AM

Any thoughts?

Until just recently I might have agreed with you.

Tsavolion
03-09-2007, 10:20 AM

Any thoughts?

Until just recently I might have agreed with you.

i find your attempts to supress your admiration of the special guests quite lame.

Adirondackskier
03-09-2007, 11:55 AM
I love the podcasts from Whiteface special guest star or not. That girl that does it, (Bridget is it?) she is funny and sounds pretty cool. Her friend Jennifer yesterdays guest star was cool too. Just because they were playing the awesome apres drinking game doesn't mean that she came directly from the cloudspin. I also thought it was very responsible to be sure kids under 21 aren't playing. kudos

I have to meet her, has anyone ever seen her at the mountain?

freeheelwilly
03-09-2007, 12:13 PM
can't say I've ever had the pleasure of her acquaintance....but she sounds like trouble. Come to think of it, so that does that Bridget. Double trouble right there. I'm gonna steer clear of those two.

joyparkway
03-09-2007, 01:02 PM
Oh the silly little games we play! :wink:

Phineas
03-09-2007, 01:13 PM
she's totally hot! :P