PDA

View Full Version : ghosty

jackstraw
03-09-2007, 12:21 PM
what r u sporting for AT gear again?

im thinking about freerides and adrenaline's but not too sure about the boot scene yet. i need to try more on as ive only tried the scarpa tt so far and they were the wrong size...not much good in that. i won't be using them for resort turns much so i want a little softer then the phat one's that are avail now.

freeheelwilly
03-09-2007, 12:22 PM

im thinking about freerides and adrenaline's but not too sure about the boot scene yet. i need to try more on as ive only tried the scarpa tt so far and they were the wrong size...not much good in that. i won't be using them for resort turns much so i want a little softer then the phat one's that are avail now.

Randonee: French for can't tele. 8)

Phineas
03-09-2007, 01:04 PM
men lock and load :?

garmont endorphins w/ the heavy freerides mounted w/ out the plastic piece under the toe

getting a pair of alpine boots 2day - the endorphins are excellent on the trekking skiing but I am wrecking them w/ the resort beat down. def enough boot to turn my stormriders but not built to handle serious vertical day in and out..

Phineas
03-09-2007, 01:07 PM
Randonee: French for can't tele. 8)[/quote]

Randonee: American for if I wanted to look like a ballerina I'd wear tights! :D

freeheelwilly
03-09-2007, 01:09 PM
men lock and load :..

Not in your case! :lol: :lol:

happy birthday buddy!

tjf67
03-09-2007, 02:23 PM

Who are you trying to kid all you do is surf around to the different sights and live vicariously through the characters. Go change your kids diper and get dinner on the table for your wife.

Phineas
03-09-2007, 02:44 PM

Who are you trying to kid all you do is surf around to the different sights and live vicariously through the characters. Go change your kids diper and get dinner on the table for your wife.

hahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahaahahahahahaha hahahahahahaha

that is totally funny!!! and totally true!!!!!

jackstraw
03-09-2007, 03:29 PM

ooh...that's fightin' words!!! just 'cause you chowda heads can't find a women to carry ur kid and if u ever do u'll head into kindergarten and all the other kids will be asking ur poor kid if ur da grampa!! sad, sad, sad

chinese downhill, tucks ...i'll be sure to have xtra patrol up there for youz 'joeys'

jackstraw
03-09-2007, 03:31 PM

garmont endorphins w/ the heavy freerides mounted w/ out the plastic piece under the toe

getting a pair of alpine boots 2day - the endorphins are excellent on the trekking skiing but I am wrecking them w/ the resort beat down. def enough boot to turn my stormriders but not built to handle serious vertical day in and out..

do you like freerides?

joyparkway
03-09-2007, 04:23 PM
Kids are SO overrated. I'd rather have a retarded Springer Spaniel.

http://upload7.postimage.org/120350/m_a3b92d4a8a60eb639097a72a6a7acfe2.jpg (http://upload7.postimage.org/120350/photo_hosting.html)

Tsavolion
03-09-2007, 05:17 PM
Kids are SO overrated. I'd rather have a retarded Springer Spaniel.

http://upload7.postimage.org/120350/m_a3b92d4a8a60eb639097a72a6a7acfe2.jpg (http://upload7.postimage.org/120350/photo_hosting.html)

awwwwwwwwwwwwww

Phineas
03-13-2007, 10:47 AM

do you like freerides?

like them better than Naxos but Marker is coming out w/ a boomer looking setup that appears geared towards skiers who ride a higher percentage of lift service...

after a heavy day of bump skiing at WF my freerides were making all kinds of creaky noises... but then again who rides bumps w/ 94mm under the foot boards and AT bingings???

jackstraw
03-13-2007, 11:15 AM
im not sure if i 'need' the freerides...releasable. the dynafits are lighter but im not sold on the concept. plus its hard to find shops that have decent stock to try the boots on.

Phineas
03-13-2007, 12:16 PM
im not sure if i 'need' the freerides...releasable. the dynafits are lighter but im not sold on the concept. plus its hard to find shops that have decent stock to try the boots on.

is purely to access backcountry slides. I want to lock the heel after putting in effort to get there. for general touring the AT is not the way to go..