PDA

View Full Version : is it spring yet ?

jimmer
03-12-2007, 04:45 PM
it sure felt it today[mon], it took some time for it to soften but soften it didit,once the sun was on it for awhile, it was so nice to ski in lite clothes and spring wear,the skiing was great, every thing but rummor, and that wasnt all that bad, could use a grooming, there were alot of people there for a monday, some kind of canadian holiday i think, plus a bunch of ukrainians too, kinda weird.looks warm for the rest of the week ,so you know what i say, go get it, but be careful out there. yo what up harv where you been ? jimmer b 8)

JC7727
03-12-2007, 04:59 PM
warm till wed. Thursday night into friday could be interesting. Weknd looks colder back to winter temps.

Lbtchnlgs
03-12-2007, 08:13 PM
everyone is getting spring fever, we have one good dump left... happens every year, its march baby

Harvey44
03-12-2007, 08:54 PM
Jimmer - I'm here waiting to see what's up with you. Hit Gore last weekend and it was sweet - maybe the end of winter. I had a blast - first time in the Cave, and that was primo.

Also - fantastic - first time ever at the FACE on Monday. Had some business up there so I drove up before dawn for 1st tracks in a foot of fresh pow, with my new midfats. VERY NICE.

Glad you are back on the hill. Keep smilin, jimmer for prez.

Harv