PDA

View Full Version : Best bumps right now?

Greg
03-13-2007, 11:32 AM
Where are the best bumps on the mountain right now? Heading up on Friday.

mattchuck2
03-13-2007, 03:35 PM
Rumor, as of this past weekend.

They'll only open it if it's soft, though. I don't even know if they opend it on Sunday, probably too firm.

Other than that, I'd direct you to Straightbrook glades where they come out under the Straight brook Quad (lower barrel) and, shockingly, Powder Pass, which has had quality bumps for the past two weekends.

Also, no shortage of bumps in the woods . . . nice lines in the twister glades.

jimmer
03-13-2007, 05:44 PM
Where are the best bumps on the mountain right now? Heading up on Friday. rummor right now has the best bumps, [tue]the head wall was fairly smooth, and oh so carveable, nice bumps the rest of the way, it was 50+ out today , and if it stays warm there will be alot more bumps by time you get here, also lower stielhang is really bumpy to, as mattchuck says the woods are gettin kinda bumpy also, but they were tricky today ,real soft in there, be careful, looks like some rain on thursday ,not to sure what its going to do on friday, good luck, the skiing is awsome right now, should have been here today. jimmer

colonel klink
03-14-2007, 09:48 PM
i pitty da fool who dont use 1800collect

joey joe joe juniour says ight son make sure dat shiz is tight son for we dont know whos gonna peep it son i keep it real

takeahike46er
03-15-2007, 09:56 AM

I wouldn't expect to see many bumps on the mountain tomorrow. The whole mountain is going to need to be groomed once those temps drop tonight. A few days earlier you would have been skiing soft, spring snow. A day later and it would have been a powder day. Try and make the best of it!

Greg
03-15-2007, 10:35 AM

I wouldn't expect to see many bumps on the mountain tomorrow. The whole mountain is going to need to be groomed once those temps drop tonight. A few days earlier you would have been skiing soft, spring snow. A day later and it would have been a powder day. Try and make the best of it!

I know. It looks bleak. Off by a day on either end. Not the first time... :roll: