PDA

View Full Version : You know what

tjf67
03-22-2007, 02:38 PM
It is kinda dissapointing that the slides did not open up at all this year. I know darn well there was a two week period that they were very good.
Now I dont know that there is any hope of them legally opening.
They put the system in place to safeguard the masses with the tiered system to get in them.
Who ever was in charge of giving the go ahead missed the boat. Stop being sallies and pull the trigger.

I know they are dangerous and they are afraid of people going in there and getting hurt. Well not for nothig have you seen the hits this year in the park. Yeah getting 25 feet of air is real safe. Going though the super pipe is really safe.

I personally dont do those things but I enjoy skiing harry stuff. I dont think the slides would produce any more injuries than the parks so for the sake of people like myself let me judge what I can ski and what I can not.
open the slides

asland
03-22-2007, 02:40 PM
IStop being sallies and pull the trigger.

well said!

asland

NPN
03-22-2007, 03:28 PM
Getting a sled in to help someone hurt in the Slides ( especially in the shape they're in this season ) is a whole different ball game than getting to someone hurt in the park, or pipe.

sleestak
03-22-2007, 03:56 PM
last year they opened them a lot once the snow softened up. there is still a good 25 days left in the ski season, dont count them out yet.

tjf67
03-22-2007, 05:21 PM
It is kinda dissapointing that the slides did not open up at all this year. I know darn well there was a two week period that they were very good.
They put the system in place to safeguard the masses with the tiered system to get in them.
Who ever was in charge of giving the go ahead missed the boat. Stop being sallies and pull the trigger.

I know they are dangerous and they are afraid of people going in there and getting hurt. Well not for nothig have you seen the hits this year in the park. Yeah getting 25 feet of air is real safe. Going though the super pipe is really safe.

I personally dont do those things but I enjoy skiing harry stuff. I dont think the slides would produce any more injuries than the parks so for the sake of people like myself let me judge what I can ski and what I can not.
open the slides

Sorry about the grammer but you all get what i mean

Tsavolion
03-23-2007, 09:21 AM

open the slides

Sorry about the grammer but you all get what i mean

oddly enough i do, it takes some time and effort though..YOU can do it...
http://upload7.postimage.org/344286/cheerleader.gif (http://upload7.postimage.org/344286/photo_hosting.html)