PDA

View Full Version : Apple Butter Open

Skier 4 Life
03-29-2007, 05:18 PM
So who is gonna be in the mogul comp this Saturday? I know for sure HPD, JTR, TakeIt2TheSlopes, Dust Blaster and yours truly are into it. Anyone else? I predict Saturday will be a day to remember... regardless of how well each of us does... we'll all have a lotta fun doin' it. And may the best bump skier win... without gettin hurt, right JTR? :wink:

SKIdds
03-29-2007, 05:43 PM
I'll finally get to put some faces with names. See you there.

Face4Me
03-29-2007, 06:46 PM
So who is gonna be in the mogul comp this Saturday? I know for sure HPD, JTR, TakeIt2TheSlopes, Copy Man and yours truly are into it. Anyone else? I predict Saturday will be a day to remember... regardless of how well each of us does... we'll all have a lotta fun doin' it. And may the best bump skier win... without gettin hurt, right JTR? :wink:
Unfortunately I won't be able to make it up there this weekend, not that I would have competed anyway (bumps not my thing), but I would have liked to watch! Good luck to you guys. HPD, JTR S4L it was good meeting you guys this year. Hopefully I'll run into y'all again next season.

Have a good off-season and I'll see you in December!!!

AdironRider
03-29-2007, 06:48 PM
Hey it cost anything and can boarders run?

tjf67
03-30-2007, 10:00 AM
What time and where do you register. I have to see what this thing is all about.

highpeaksdrifter
03-30-2007, 12:06 PM

It's free

What time and where do you register. I have to see what this thing is all about.

The last few years registration was at the Customer Service desk from around 8:00 - 10:00. The comp. started around 11:00.

Skier 4 Life
03-30-2007, 12:16 PM

Boarders are welcome to enter too.

DUST BLASTER
03-30-2007, 12:38 PM
I've been trainning all week, Two beers when I get home from work everyday :) 8)

highpeaksdrifter
03-30-2007, 12:47 PM
I've been trainning all week, Two beers when I get home from work everyday :) 8)

Maybe that’s why you can’t make it down the course every year without fallin all over the place making a spectacle of yourself. :wink:

It’s not your day part 2 coming up. :lol:

Skier 4 Life
03-30-2007, 12:54 PM

Now THAT is a classic post, HPD... very funny indeed. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Skier 4 Life
03-30-2007, 02:24 PM

I just got off the phone with TakeIt2TheSlopes who was out skiing today. He says you can sign up at the Guest Services desk in the main lodge after they open ~8AM 'til ?. The competition is going to be held on the lower part of Draper's Drop, in front of the finish building (next to the top of the Bear lift) starting at 1PM Saturday.

P.S. The bumps are "kinda small" this year per TakeIt2TheSlopes. :?

Jack the Ripper
03-30-2007, 05:37 PM
So who is gonna be in the mogul comp this Saturday? I know for sure HPD, JTR, TakeIt2TheSlopes, Dust Blaster and yours truly are into it. Anyone else? I predict Saturday will be a day to remember... regardless of how well each of us does... we'll all have a lotta fun doin' it. And may the best bump skier win... without gettin hurt, right JTR? :wink:

I never said I was in it. How can I top last year? :shock: :evil:

Jack the Ripper
03-30-2007, 05:39 PM

I just got off the phone with TakeIt2TheSlopes who was out skiing today. He says you can sign up at the Guest Services desk in the main lodge after they open ~8AM 'til ?. The competition is going to be held on the lower part of Draper's Drop, in front of the finish building (next to the top of the Bear lift) starting at 1PM Saturday.

P.S. The bumps are "kinda small" this year per TakeIt2TheSlopes. :?

I changed my mind. Gotta ski the new course. The old spot was played out anyway.

highpeaksdrifter
04-02-2007, 09:39 AM

Maybe that’s why you can’t make it down the course every year without fallin all over the place making a spectacle of yourself. :wink:

Well DUST BUSTER made me eat my words. Dang I hate that. :wink: It was his day, he was the very worthy winner.

It was his day in more ways then one too. He told us earlier in the day that someone stoled his poles. He spotted the culprit with them in the parking lot and took them back.

Skier 4 Life
04-02-2007, 10:35 AM
Well DUST BUSTER made me eat my words. Dang I hate that. :wink: It was his day, he was the very worthy winner.

I echo HPD's comments... except for the misspellin' of DUST BLASTER... not DUST BUSTER. Musta been a senior moment, right HPD? :wink:

highpeaksdrifter
04-02-2007, 02:54 PM
In my earlier post I forgot to give a shout out to SkiDDs. He was in the comp., but I didn't meet him until on the deck late afternoon, so I may have seen his runs, but didn't know it. Catch you next year.

BTW..he seems like a real nice feller. :D