PDA

View Full Version : girls

jackstraw
04-02-2007, 10:32 AM
tucks is a mess and going quick. therefore, if any of youz sally's are going to ski it you should go now while the headwall is still skiable!

tjf67
04-02-2007, 10:34 AM
when are you going ot be there? WOuld make a trip just to see if you really exist

jackstraw
04-02-2007, 10:44 AM
skied it yesterday. probably wont go back this yr.

btw...dude from NY was up there on twin tip tele's absolutely rippin' it! probably the strongest skier up there yesterday. we saw him drive out of the parking lot, red van, like a Astro van style. sound familiar?

AdironRider
04-02-2007, 10:53 AM
Ill be there on sat.

freeheelwilly
04-02-2007, 11:34 AM
Jack, what did you ski yesterday? I saw some pics from yesterday and it's looking boney. The upper snowfields look real nice - you get up there?

jackstraw
04-03-2007, 11:12 AM
snowfields are barely there...not good. hiked up the chute w/ plans of skiing that but we were late and the shade took over. opted to head skiers left toward the sun and ski the lip which i havent skied in yrs. it was fun! only one run, fat and old! skied the sherby to the parking lot but had to cross some grass sections...there just isn't much left. i hate hiking down, thats why i don't think i'll be going back this yr.

freeheelwilly
04-03-2007, 02:19 PM
I hope Tucks gets nailed with this thing comin' in later this week. Most models put it right in the sweet spot.