PDA

View Full Version : Any new news...

NPN
04-03-2007, 04:30 PM
on the weather models for the week/weekend, i.e. how much, how soon, how long, etc., etc., etc..

10 day forecast way vague, so I'd love to hear what you weather meisters have to say on the matter.

Thanks, hopefully deeply!

sleestak
04-04-2007, 09:04 AM
on the weather models for the week/weekend, i.e. how much, how soon, how long, etc., etc., etc..

10 day forecast way vague, so I'd love to hear what you weather meisters have to say on the matter.

ch 5 is calling for 4-8 with a plus sign after it and that is just for tonight into tomorrow am. we are supposed to have precip every day til saturday and more next week. temps are also below average and in the 30's.

Lbtchnlgs
04-04-2007, 09:16 AM
maybe i'll be heading to the face this weekend...

NPN
04-04-2007, 03:17 PM

ch 5 is calling for 4-8 with a plus sign after it and that is just for tonight into tomorrow am. we are supposed to have precip every day til saturday and more next week. temps are also below average and in the 30's.

Thanks again for that. If you hear anything new please let us all know.