PDA

View Full Version : Hows it holding up?

Lbtchnlgs
04-04-2007, 09:14 AM
Well I told myself that my last turns were yesterday, but im skipping out of school early this week and was thinking of maybe heading up on Friday. Has anyone driven up to check out what the mountain looks like? I know it may be firm, but it would be nice to get one more day of lift serviced skiing.

Harvey44
04-04-2007, 10:27 AM
How was it yesterday?

I'd love another day too. I've got 29 days and would love to make it an even 31.

Lbtchnlgs
04-04-2007, 10:59 AM
How was it yesterday?

I'd love another day too. I've got 29 days and would love to make it an even 31.

It wasn't at Gore yesterday.. it was at greek. check misc. for pics

adkskier
04-04-2007, 03:26 PM
The summit is in the fog and it's raining below.

jimmer
04-04-2007, 06:03 PM
i no all you guys are thinking about going this weekend, well think of this, its going to be a long hot summer, with no skiing at all, so suck it up boys this might be your last shot. as for me ill be at killington tomorrow, gore fri,sat and sunday so get out there and get it one more time. after this weekend i be gettin the fishin boat ready, needle on needles, you to harv

Lbtchnlgs
04-04-2007, 06:09 PM
i no all you guys are thinking about going this weekend, well think of this, its going to be a long hot summer, with no skiing at all, so suck it up boys this might be your last shot. as for me ill be at killington tomorrow, gore fri,sat and sunday so get out there and get it one more time. after this weekend i be gettin the fishin boat ready, needle on needles, you to harv

With that being said... Im planning on friday

Harvey44
04-04-2007, 07:53 PM
Nobody says it better than Jimmer.

I'm hangin here in the flatlands watchin the weather and if it pans out, I'll jump in the truck tomorrow night and rip it on Friday and Saturday - home for Easter dinner on Sunday.

Jman - Kmart should be killer tomorrow. Maybe we could connect at Gore on Friday or Saturday. You're right it's going to be a long hot summer.

Harv

jimmer
04-04-2007, 08:11 PM
Nobody says it better than Jimmer.

I'm hangin here in the flatlands watchin the weather and if it pans out, I'll jump in the truck tomorrow night and rip it on Friday and Saturday - home for Easter dinner on Sunday.

Jman - Kmart should be killer tomorrow. Maybe we could connect at Gore on Friday or Saturday. You're right it's going to be a long hot summer.

Harvill be there fri fer sure, most of the lifties no me, ask them if big jim is on the hill, someone will know where im at , hope to see ya there. man i cant believe its allmost over, kinda sucks dont it ?

JC7727
04-04-2007, 09:53 PM
Looks like Gore has been getting some pretty good snow tonight.