PDA

View Full Version : Make Up Your Mind Already

highpeaksdrifter
04-05-2007, 02:53 PM
I just saw on the Gore website that they received 10 inches of new snow, which is great. I called to see if they would be open after Easter and was told that the decision has not been made yet, but would probably be made sometime over the weekend. :roll:

Almost every school district in NYS is closed next week. Plus people that still want to ski will be looking to decide where to go, but they can't plan for Gore cause Gore won't make a decision. I don't get it.

I do hope they stay open though.

JC7727
04-05-2007, 03:40 PM
They had 4 inches this morning on the site, I am guessing at the base.

jimmer
04-06-2007, 07:57 PM
i talked with mike pratt he said there trying for next weekend, and MAYBE during the week as well, but this is gore after all so dont count or plan on anything. lets just hope it goes a little longer. :? 8)

adkskier
04-12-2007, 07:16 AM
Write to ORDA and write to local legislators. Gore needs to learn how to market and communicate with skiers if it wants to survive and continue 'earning' state financal support. Keeping it a secret just doesn't make profits.

tjf67
04-12-2007, 08:15 AM
Oh you need to lay off our little sister . They had a tough year. The management is looking at the books and are frozen like a deer in the headlights. COULDA SHOULDA WOULDA SUCKS!!!