PDA

View Full Version : 5"-10" Above 1200 ft

Lbtchnlgs
04-11-2007, 07:31 PM
Go get it. Major storm for Sunday-Monday as well, just have to wait and see if its snow. enjoy-

adkskier
04-12-2007, 07:12 AM
As of 7:30am, we've received about 4" of heavy, moisture laden, snow in Johnsburg. The last inch fell since I've been awake. Snow is continuing at a good rate that probably approaches 3/4" per hour. Those skiing tomorrow will find heavy conditions demanding fresh wax.

adkskier
04-12-2007, 11:53 AM
8+ inches in North Creek as of 1pm. It let up for a while, but it's falling at a good rate again. No telling what is happening in the summit. Too bad that Gore doesn't have a weather station with a display on their web site.

jimmer
04-12-2007, 01:42 PM
8+ inches in North Creek as of 1pm. It let up for a while, but it's falling at a good rate again. No telling what is happening in the summit. Too bad that Gore doesn't have a weather station with a display on their web site.

thanks for the updates, keep them coming, good to know that its still snowing up there . we got 3 to4in down here in glensfalls, and it just got done pouring rain, but turning back to snow now.

ill be there tomorrow for sure, anybody else?

what a strange wierd trip this has been. could we possable make it to may?

jimmer

rossi
04-12-2007, 04:16 PM
i wont be there tomorrow since my dad gets done in the morning. might be there saturday and sunday, but dad is sick so idk. maybe i can get a ride with landen or christian. its been a weird day. thats for sure. hopefully we will be seeing a lot of snow sunday-tuesday.