PDA

View Full Version : Outlook for Thurs. 1/19

mariadelli
01-18-2006, 05:51 PM
I was wondering if anyone up north knows the condtions- has it been all rain or is there snow in the mix? Also is it worth the drive up tomorrow or isn't there a strong enough base? Thanks!

Skier 4 Life
01-18-2006, 06:35 PM
I was wondering if anyone up north knows the condtions- has it been all rain or is there snow in the mix? Also is it worth the drive up tomorrow or isn't there a strong enough base? Thanks!

I give it a try. I live in LP, but have'nt skied the mountain since Saturday. That being said, there should be plenty of terrian to pick from and the crowds are expected to be light (as usual for a weekday). The weather is expected to fairly good through Friday AM. Even though it rained off and on since 6PM last night, it changed back to snow ~2PM today and is expected to stay cool enough through Friday AM to make more snow. If you like the bumps, I'd check out the World Cup competitors training on Lower Wilderness between 10A-2P. Enjoy! :)

highpeaksdrifter
01-19-2006, 10:35 AM

If you went today please let us know how it was.