PDA

View Full Version : Snow Gods are busy!!!!

adksara
04-14-2007, 04:54 PM
I think Jimmer's been taking dancin' lessons... whatever snow dance that he's been doing is definately making for some awesome skiing - with MORE snow to come!!!

Today was amazing with such awesome snow - the summit was great! Signs at the gondola, high peaks and straightbrook said opening next weekend too! :P I'm a happy girl!

So Jimmer keep up the good work! :D

jimmer
04-14-2007, 05:00 PM
I think Jimmer's been taking dancin' lessons... whatever snow dance that he's been doing is definately making for some awesome skiing - with MORE snow to come!!!

Today was amazing with such awesome snow - the summit was great! Signs at the gondola, high peaks and straightbrook said opening next weekend too! :P I'm a happy girl!

So Jimmer keep up the good work! :D its not me i cant dance,sing or for that matter make it snow, but i sure am enjoying the heck out of it , the skiing has been fantastic, and like you say we get next weekend allso, man this is cool!!!

jimmer

adksara
04-14-2007, 05:04 PM
:lol:

...and here I was thinking it was all you!!! I can't dance either but I'll head up to the mountain and try if it means keeping this snow!!!

Keep the cheer.