PDA

View Full Version : Willkommen Hof?

SKIdds
04-17-2007, 03:35 PM
Worth the $50 including breakfast? Might be nice to drive up Thursday night and start Friday with a nice breakfast rather than a 3+ hour drive before skiing. Any other cheap suggestions?

uncle remus
04-17-2007, 03:47 PM
a tent.

NPN
04-17-2007, 04:14 PM
Worth the $50 including breakfast? Might be nice to drive up Thursday night and start Friday with a nice breakfast rather than a 3+ hour drive before skiing. Any other cheap suggestions?

Never stayed there, but I always prefer a hot tub to breakfast anyway, so I'd suggest the Holiday Lodge just down the road. $59/night for a room that has a great valley view right at the mountain. I don't know if you're a pass holder, but they also have amazing ski packages as well.

http://www.adirondackholidaylodge.com/

sleestak
04-17-2007, 04:43 PM

Never stayed there, but I always prefer a hot tub to breakfast anyway, so I'd suggest the Holiday Lodge just down the road. $59/night for a room that has a great valley view right at the mountain. I don't know if you're a pass holder, but they also have amazing ski packages as well.

http://www.adirondackholidaylodge.com/

willkommen over holiday in my opinion. i've stayed at ledgerock..not bad and right across road from whiteface. if you stay there you can eat b-fast at the evening hatch right in w-ton across from steinhoffs. they have awesome breakfast in fact i just went there on sunday am before the pounding all day on the hill in the amazing pow. that breakfast lasted me all day!
i'd just stay at willko - cant beat that price and its a cute little place.

Phineas
04-18-2007, 10:41 AM

def goto Willkommen - they have a great outdoor hot tub and the place is very authentic!