PDA

View Full Version : Freehealwilly’s Tailgate Party

highpeaksdrifter
04-22-2007, 05:20 PM
Just your typical day at Whiteface. You ski great spring conditions under sunny skys, ski the Slides, and then hit the parking lot for a tailgate party in tee shirts and shorts. Dang what a day, truly one to remember and cherish.

Here’s some pics of the party. A good time was had by all. :D

http://forums.skiadk.com/modules.php?set_albumName=Tailgate-Party&op=modload&name=gallery&file=index&include=view_album.php

freeheelwilly
04-23-2007, 08:27 AM
Not sure I deserve all, or even most, of the credit for the shin dig. Phinny was involved and got the word out big time. And your crew was styling too with grills and coolers. Sorry again about the parking lot miscue. My Catholic guilt has been nagging me about that. Thanks for being such good sports about it.

That was a blast! We went out on a high note this year for sure. 2007 was a great season. Started slow but finished great. 274" total snowfall!

tjf67
04-23-2007, 08:31 AM
That was a day to remember. I skied the slides till they closed then hit the lower part of the hill. Did not stop for a break all day. Went out to the deck and some guy was strumming on a guitar. Watched the lady in pink throw another hissy fit. Then I came out to the parking lot and ate. A lot. I had 2 sausages, Lamb chops, vension burger, hotdog, chicken, potato salad and 5 coors lights. Stopped by Lisa G's for a night cap and went to bed. Went out yesterday morning and I did not se anyone from the party on the hill. Left early to lay on the couch and watch golf.

How about willy drinking that Infused vodka like it was his job.

freeheelwilly
04-23-2007, 08:38 AM

:lol: :lol: That was a soothing elixer. And I had a lot of help from a certain Miss T-lion.

Dude, that's quite the chow session you had there. Holy cow!

tjf67
04-23-2007, 09:06 AM

:lol: :lol: That was a soothing elixer. And I had a lot of help from a certain Miss T-lion.

Dude, that's quite the chow session you had there. Holy cow!

I think I have an eating dissorder. HAHA you think

sleestak
04-23-2007, 09:08 AM
Just your typical day at Whiteface. You ski great spring conditions under sunny skys, ski the Slides, and then hit the parking lot for a tailgate party in tee shirts and shorts. Dang what a day, truly one to remember and cherish.

Here’s some pics of the party. A good time was had by all. :D

http://forums.skiadk.com/modules.php?set_albumName=Tailgate-Party&op=modload&name=gallery&file=index&include=view_album.php

fun pics! fun like the elixer!

sleestak
04-23-2007, 09:08 AM
That was a day to remember. I skied the slides till they closed then hit the lower part of the hill. Did not stop for a break all day. Went out to the deck and some guy was strumming on a guitar. Watched the lady in pink throw another hissy fit. Then I came out to the parking lot and ate. A lot. I had 2 sausages, Lamb chops, vension burger, hotdog, chicken, potato salad and 5 coors lights. Stopped by Lisa G's for a night cap and went to bed. Went out yesterday morning and I did not se anyone from the party on the hill. Left early to lay on the couch and watch golf.

we do have cell phones you know!

04-23-2007, 09:26 AM
Great fun. We should do it more often throughout the season. Maybe get a trend going on like at A-Basin.

highpeaksdrifter
04-23-2007, 09:28 AM
Watched the lady in pink throw another hissy fit. .

About 7 of us where hanging in the perferred lot waiting for the party site to sort out and she came raging through. She was screaming about how she wanted media coverage about it and she was going to take care of who did it. I think she said someone took her shoes at mid station. After she was done with us she gave NPN an ear full as he was changing by his car. WOW.

highpeaksdrifter
04-23-2007, 09:29 AM
Great fun. We should do it more often throughout the season. Maybe get a trend going on like at A-Basin.

Th A-Basin of the East, that really works.

04-23-2007, 09:55 AM

It does right! Sounds good to me! Oh yea, I forgot to mention. I have never seen so many shades of pink on people in my life. You know they have this new invention out, it's called sunscreen. Very colorful but skin cancer can kill I should know I've had enough of it removed.
Have a great summer all :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Sad to see the ski season go :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

sleestak
04-23-2007, 10:35 AM

It does right! Sounds good to me! Oh yea, I forgot to mention. I have never seen so many shades of pink on people in my life. You know they have this new invention out, it's called sunscreen. Very colorful but skin cancer can kill I should know I've had enough of it removed.
Have a great summer all :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Sad to see the ski season go :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

yes - you obviously use it on your legs, dang they are white! you have to have some vitamin d!

freeheelwilly
04-23-2007, 12:58 PM
I had 2 sausages, Lamb chops, vension burger, hotdog, chicken, potato salad and 5 coors lights.

:lol: :lol: I just had to go read that again. That is awesome! :lol: :lol: (No pork tenderloin?) Good idea with the coors lights; you wouldn't want to over do it! Joy, your man can pack away the meat products! When's the angioplasty?

joyparkway
04-23-2007, 01:01 PM
I had 2 sausages, Lamb chops, vension burger, hotdog, chicken, potato salad and 5 coors lights.

:lol: :lol: I just had to go read that again. That is awesome! :lol: :lol: (No pork tenderloin?) Good idea with the coors lights; you wouldn't want to over do it! Joy, your man can pack away the meat products! When's the angioplasty?

HAHA! TJ is a meat packer!

uncle remus
04-24-2007, 07:59 AM
i crashed your party, ate your food and drank your beer. then i left. BURN!

tjf67
04-24-2007, 08:18 AM

I think this is the guy that looked like Sam Kinneson

04-24-2007, 04:14 PM
The guy that you think looks like Sam is NPN on the site. Don't know who this guy is. He doesn't know that the food he ate of mine was on the ground with the dog licking it.

NPN
04-24-2007, 04:34 PM
The guy that you think looks like Sam is NPN on the site. Don't know who this guy is. He doesn't know that the food he ate of mine was on the ground with the dog licking it.

Luckily, I know I look nothing like Sam ( may his vertically challenged, hunch-backed, ranting a** rest in peace ), or I might take that crack personally. But, I do share his remarkable creativity, and always seem to end up with women shaped like his last ex.

04-24-2007, 07:26 PM

Luckily, I know I look nothing like Sam ( may his vertically challenged, hunch-backed, ranting a** rest in peace ), or I might take that crack personally. But, I do share his remarkable creativity, and always seem to end up with women shaped like his last ex.
Dude, I never said you looked like Sam K. It never crossed my mind. TFJ said at the party you looked like SamK. Don't take offense, Sorry!

NPN
04-24-2007, 07:46 PM

Dude, I never said you looked like Sam K. It never crossed my mind. TFJ said at the party you looked like SamK. Don't take offense, Sorry!

Believe me when I say I'm no where near that thin skinned. I take this whole board thing with an incredibly huge grain of salt ( except when I make the mistake of responding with a snootfull ), and my last post was a statement in general, not a comment to you directly. No sorry required, but thought appreciated. It was a great party after incredible Spring turns, and the best end to the season I've had in a long time without being at the 'Bird.

highpeaksdrifter
04-24-2007, 08:12 PM

Sam was fat, NPN doesn't have an once on him. I always thought NPN looks like an extra in Braveheart fighting along side William Wallace.

NPN
04-24-2007, 08:24 PM

Sam was fat, NPN doesn't have an once on him. I always thought NPN looks like an extra in Braveheart fighting along side William Wallace.

Now that's more like it!

BTW, as discussed, I'll deliver that case of White Hawk IPA by 9:30 a.m. tomorrow ( should I have PMed that part? ).

jackstraw
05-01-2007, 12:28 PM
who are the hot chicks in the pics??? don't tell me one of them is w/ huffy, namely wdlnclwn, 'cause that just wouldn't be right! and, is the fhw throwin' the tele turn?

Phineas
05-01-2007, 12:46 PM
is that Boston bum Damon replacing our legend Bernie in Center. Damon stinks!

Not suprised that as the number of ex redsox starting adding up on the Yanks roster we start ending up at the bottom.

Strawlegs I betcha right now Boston does not win the AL East

Phineas
05-01-2007, 01:00 PM
Sam was fat, NPN doesn't have an once on him.

how do U know HPD?? On second thought I do not want 2know!! :o

jackstraw
05-01-2007, 01:45 PM
is that Boston bum Damon replacing our legend Bernie in Center. Damon stinks!

Not suprised that as the number of ex redsox starting adding up on the Yanks roster we start ending up at the bottom.

Strawlegs I betcha right now Boston does not win the AL East

im lovin' life right now!! go sox!!!!!!!

sleestak
05-01-2007, 02:50 PM
who are the hot chicks in the pics??? don't tell me one of them is w/ huffy, namely wdlnclwn, 'cause that just wouldn't be right! and, is the fhw throwin' the tele turn?

i think the hot chicks you are refering to are willys girlfriend and her sister--just as wrong though!

freeheelwilly
05-01-2007, 02:56 PM

i think the hot chicks you are refering to are willys girlfriend and her sister--just as wrong though!

wronger. much wronger.

sleestak
05-01-2007, 03:29 PM

wronger. much wronger.

that you had the potential for some soup that night is as wrong as it gets!

jackstraw
05-01-2007, 03:34 PM

are you in those pics? whose next to ghosty...i know who he is by his binders!

sleestak
05-01-2007, 03:53 PM

who do you think is ghost?

freeheelwilly
05-01-2007, 03:53 PM

wronger. much wronger.

let's face it: that potential was all in my head! :lol: :lol:

jackstraw
05-01-2007, 04:03 PM

who do you think is ghost?

i know...leather gloves, blk hair, camel bak, and the freeride binders. you're the one w/ black hair...

jackstraw
05-01-2007, 04:05 PM

wronger. much wronger.

what's 'soup'? our 'soup' meant beers...soup is good food! your soup sounds like it might be better...

joyparkway
05-01-2007, 04:08 PM
Willy's potential "soup" is the best a man can get! HAHAHAHA

sleestak
05-01-2007, 04:16 PM
Willy's potential "soup" is the best a man can get! HAHAHAHA

what every man dreams of!

jackstraw
05-01-2007, 04:22 PM
if i knew french id reply something like monege et trois?

i did pick ghosty out didn't i wldclwn?

freeheelwilly
05-01-2007, 04:23 PM

wronger. much wronger.

what's 'soup'? our 'soup' meant beers...soup is good food! your soup sounds like it might be better...

consume enough of your soup and you might convince yourself you're gettin' some of my soup! But instead....NO SOUP FOR YOU!!!! :lol: :lol:

jackstraw
05-01-2007, 04:24 PM
wait a minute...the avatar looks familiar...hmmm

sleestak
05-01-2007, 04:28 PM
[quote="jackstraw"]if i knew french id reply something like monege et trois?

i did pick ghosty out didn't i wldclwn?[/quote

soup + hot tub and girls who like to to go au natural

jackstraw
05-02-2007, 08:33 AM
[quote=jackstraw]if i knew french id reply something like monege et trois?

your avoiding my question :shock:

sleestak
05-02-2007, 09:26 AM

soup = hot tub + girls...my equation had a typo...i am sure you can get the drift though

jackstraw
05-02-2007, 09:46 AM

soup = hot tub + girls...my equation had a typo...i am sure you can get the drift though

no, no, not that question!! the ghosty one...its definitely him and the chick next to him in most of the pics is you.

jackstraw
05-02-2007, 09:49 AM
ghosty=stockli

http://forums.skiadk.com/modules.php?set_albumName=album34&id=100_9678&op=modload&name=gallery&file=index&include=view_photo.php

Denison
05-02-2007, 10:32 AM
ghosty=stockli

http://forums.skiadk.com/modules.php?set_albumName=album34&id=100_9678&op=modload&name=gallery&file=index&include=view_photo.php

.. i remember ghostrider from rsn, not skier

jackstraw
05-02-2007, 01:40 PM
ghosty=stockli

.. i remember ghostrider from rsn, not skier

ya, different guy. that ghostrider @ rsn was a real tool.

joyparkway
05-02-2007, 01:57 PM
ghosty=stockli

That's not ghostrider- that's Eric Estrada!

freeheelwilly
05-02-2007, 02:13 PM
here's a picture of ghostrider working on his facial tan. chicks dig this:

http://www.worstpreviews.com/images/photos/ghostrider/ghostrider7.gif

sleestak
05-02-2007, 02:42 PM
ghosty=stockli

That's not ghostrider- that's Eric Estrada!

I prefer ponch, the EE now is washed up and hawking acreage in arkansas.

freeheelwilly
05-02-2007, 03:21 PM
eric estrada-shmeric estrada :roll: :roll:

how come my amusing images and clever commentary don't get more of a reaction from you dweebs?

could it be that I'm not as amusing as I think I am? I'm cracking myself up over here!

http://content.sweetim.com/sim/cpie/emoticons/0002006E.gif http://content.sweetim.com/sim/cpie/emoticons/0002006E.gif http://content.sweetim.com/sim/cpie/emoticons/0002006E.gif

sleestak
05-02-2007, 04:10 PM

how come my amusing images and clever commentary don't get more of a reaction from you dweebs?

could it be that I'm not as amusing as I think I am? I'm cracking myself up over here!

http://content.sweetim.com/sim/cpie/emoticons/0002006E.gif http://content.sweetim.com/sim/cpie/emoticons/0002006E.gif http://content.sweetim.com/sim/cpie/emoticons/0002006E.gif

people that are truly funny are confident in their funniness and they dont need people to post LOL and happy laughing faces to validate this. whos the dweeb now?

jackstraw
05-03-2007, 08:49 AM

i just don't like you :twisted:

freeheelwilly
05-03-2007, 09:18 AM
whos the dweeb now?

Jackstraw

jackstraw
05-03-2007, 10:11 AM
whos the dweeb now?

Jackstraw

you're just not that intelligent are you...it's ok, the world needs ditch diggers too.

freeheelwilly
05-03-2007, 10:22 AM
whos the dweeb now?

Jackstraw

you're just not that intelligent are you...it's ok, the world needs ditch diggers too.

Caddyshack rules!