PDA

View Full Version : The best weekend ever in the history of Whiteface I am sure!

Adirondackskier
04-23-2007, 04:24 PM
Awesome weekend definitely! thanks for the invite to the best tailgate party ever, it rocked! BRAVO!!! Seriously last weekend had it all, huge copius amounts of snow, gorgeous sunshine, good beer, good friends, good music, and lots of giddy laughter! Add in the dude in the hot spandex and really it is a good time overload. I can hardly wait until next year!
Whiteface rocks!!!!!!

I also added some pics from the weekend to the gallery check it out, there will be more to arrive tomorrow!

sleestak
04-24-2007, 12:17 PM
Awesome weekend definitely! thanks for the invite to the best tailgate party ever, it rocked! BRAVO!!! Seriously last weekend had it all, huge copius amounts of snow, gorgeous sunshine, good beer, good friends, good music, and lots of giddy laughter! Add in the dude in the hot spandex and really it is a good time overload. I can hardly wait until next year!
Whiteface rocks!!!!!!

I also added some pics from the weekend to the gallery check it out, there will be more to arrive tomorrow!

awesome pics! thanks! you didnt happen to get a picture of the herd of deer running up boreen at the end of the day did you? that was awesome!

Adirondackskier
04-24-2007, 02:03 PM
oh shoot I forgot about that ! I will add it to the photo album; it was so classic at the end of the last day of the season 6 deer showed up and I think they laughed at us!

tjf67
04-24-2007, 02:11 PM
I can not find the pictures. What am I doing wrong? Where are they?

sleestak
04-24-2007, 02:23 PM
I can not find the pictures. What am I doing wrong? Where are they?

http://forums.skiadk.com/modules.php?set_albumName=album34&op=modload&name=gallery&file=index&include=view_album.php&page=1

Phineas
04-24-2007, 02:49 PM
What am I doing wrong?

where should we begin?!?!?!