PDA

View Full Version : Thanks to management and the WFM staff for a great season

SnowyOwl
04-25-2007, 06:33 PM
Thanks to management and the mountain staff for a great season. It may have started bad, it sure finished with a bang last weekend.

I skied my biggest season ever and it's not over yet. I'm off tomorrow to A-Bassin for two weeks.

:D

highpeaksdrifter
04-25-2007, 06:40 PM
Thanks to management and the mountain staff for a great season. It may have started bad, it sure finished with a bang last weekend.

I skied my biggest season ever and it's not over yet. I'm off tomorrow to A-Bassin for two weeks.

:D

Yes it did and I'm jealous of Abake.

dexter
04-25-2007, 07:54 PM
i have never skiied whiteface too much it seem that it was always cloudy, icy, foggy, windy, or to much of a drive for conditions this season i skied here more that ever and conditions were great every time. skiied the slides sat before closing for first time great conditions all over too bad i was tired when slides opened the compression at the end got me. what a great season i will be back. you won't know unless you go and how bad can it be that is how we look at it when deciding to go or or not go. one day upper cloudspin summit board said extream wind blown and we found deep powder all over and no one there untill we had three untracked runs

sleestak
04-26-2007, 08:56 AM
i have never skiied whiteface too much it seem that it was always cloudy, icy, foggy, windy, or to much of a drive for conditions this season i skied here more that ever and conditions were great every time. skiied the slides sat before closing for first time great conditions all over too bad i was tired when slides opened the compression at the end got me. what a great season i will be back. you won't know unless you go and how bad can it be that is how we look at it when deciding to go or or not go. one day upper cloudspin summit board said extream wind blown and we found deep powder all over and no one there untill we had three untracked runs

good for you - glad you had a good experience at whiteface and will be coming back again. for some reason, the rumors about whiteface just continue to persist. our weather is not unlike any other mountain in the northeast and our terrain rocks. thanks and one last thing - try to use some punctuation occassionally, was tough to read your post.