PDA

View Full Version : Non-Holiday Pass

Denison
05-01-2007, 09:49 AM
As we all know it goes on sale today, May 1st.

I noticed that for 07-08 season we have 2 more blacked-out days, must be due to Christmas Day being Tuesday, middle of the school holiday week. New restricted days are Monday (Christmas Eve) and 25th itself.

I'm not buying pass this year (baby to be born in July) yet it's a shame to see Christmas Day excluded. Usually slopes are half-empty on December 25th.

sleestak
05-01-2007, 10:26 AM
As we all know it goes on sale today, May 1st.

I noticed that for 07-08 season we have 2 more blacked-out days, must be due to Christmas Day being Tuesday, middle of the school holiday week. New restricted days are Monday (Christmas Eve) and 25th itself.

I'm not buying pass this year (baby to be born in July) yet it's a shame to see Christmas Day excluded. Usually slopes are half-empty on December 25th.

while the non-holiday passes do get you blocked for quite a few days, i think we can all agree that whiteface goes out of their way to make non-holiday folks happy. this year they opened up christmas day, as well as a couple other holiday days that i cant recall now. its a choice, you either buy the cheap pass, knowing that you dont want to ski during holiday crowds, or if you do, you find some good deals or just buck up and buy a day ticket/half day ticket..or you spend a couple hundred more dollars and dont get blocked out. It probably makes sense to buy a non-holiday and then buy a snow sampler so you have 4 tickets to play around with in case we get a big dump during holidays. there really is no reason to complain. The passes are so cheap and i think the best value in the east, for the quality of skiing that you get. congrats on the baby--hopefully you'll be able to get out a few times.

Denison
05-01-2007, 10:53 AM
... and then buy a snow sampler so you have 4 tickets to play around with in case we get a big dump during holidays. there really is no reason to complain...

was not complaining!

I love the sale for Non-Holiday passholders, hope they'll continue doing it years ahead - it's a good alternative to snow sampler and an extra cash for the mountain from non-holiday folks.

Phineas
05-01-2007, 12:38 PM
I'm not buying pass this year (baby to be born in July)

awesome 4U!! hoping for a happy and healthy newborn who grows up riding at Kid Campus!! Good Luck and B sure to post up some baby pics come July brother. 8)