PDA

View Full Version : OLN

highpeaksdrifter
01-23-2006, 10:49 AM
If you're home from skiing Sunday @ 5:00 pm this is, and didn't see it live, this is worth a watch:

OLN will broadcast coverage from Lake Placid/Whiteface Sunday at 5:00 p.m. ET as part of its ongoing 10 Weeks to Torino coverage of major pre-Olympic events in the U.S.A.

tjf67
01-26-2006, 02:21 PM
I was there watching the ladies right below the second Jump. They were taking some serious impact in the first couple of bumps after there landing.
If you were watching you know the trail next to it was all scratched off from people side sliping over to the fence. Well I took my skiis off to watch and decided it would be easier to slide down on my butt instead of fight putting them on, on the pitch. I jumped out into the middle of the trail and took off like a bullet. Snow was flying all over the place as i dug my heals in to slow down. Got near the bottom and a ski slipped out of my hand so i slammed on the breaks. After getting the ski back I was on some serious hardpack and decided to slide down it with just my boots. I had an idea what was going to happen but did it anyways. I slid about 30 feet and hit some softer stuff and went face first. It was pretty funny.
I hear they are going to show it on OLN. Check it out you wont be dissapointed. I am the guy in the blue jacket falling all over the place.

highpeaksdrifter
01-26-2006, 09:37 PM
Smooth :lol: I'll record it for sure.

tjf67
01-30-2006, 11:55 AM
No bump comp on OLN this weekend

Tsavolion
02-02-2006, 12:41 PM
No bump comp on OLN this weekend

if they dont use that footage of you, i will just scream!