PDA

View Full Version : what could have been

jimmer
05-05-2007, 09:55 AM
gores sno phone says that they tied the latest closing date ever, well to me if they wanted braggin rights they could have made it one more weekend, there was plenty of coverage, just not enough paying customers, only us pass holders, i guess we dont count as paying customers. well anyway ,that last weekend was awsome.

b 8)

St. Jerry
05-06-2007, 09:34 AM
Yea, for bragging rights, gore could have stayed open one day later than killington and have had the latest season in the east. So much for that marketing angle. They probably could still open up Topridge. It's not too late.

zzzzz......

Harvey44
05-06-2007, 09:48 AM
Maybe the "early" close saved us from being overrun by posers from Kmart.

Hell the mountain ain't closed it's just the end of lift service. At least for us teleboys. :wink:

jimmer
05-06-2007, 12:31 PM
[quote="Harvey44"]Maybe the "early" close saved us from being overrun by posers from Kmart.

Hell the mountain ain't closed it's just the end of lift service. At least for us teleboys. :wink:[/quot e] right on harv go get it , just got off the phone with one of the boys that lives up there, says theres still plenty of cover up top, im not one for hiking but some of the boys will be there on 5/19,[ my b-day] there going to run the gondi for the thomas the train crowd, so bring your skis and get a ride half way up. should be alot of fun. i know a couple of guys that did it last year for a 100 yd patch on rummor.

stay 8) jimmer

St. Jerry
05-07-2007, 08:27 AM
Actually, that sounds like a great idea. Was going to do some hiking up there that weekend anyway. As long as the weather is half way decent, I'll be doing some semi-earn-my turns. I'm sure there is much more snow this year than last year.

Either that our taking a ride with Thomas the Train. Woo-woo!