PDA

View Full Version : NY YANKS

jimmer
06-01-2007, 02:23 PM
im thinking the yankees will take 2 outa 3 in boston this weekend, well im hopeing any way. man i hate them guys[ the red sux].

Lbtchnlgs
06-01-2007, 03:31 PM
im thinking the yankees will take 2 outa 3 in boston this weekend, well im hopeing any way. man i hate them guys[ the red sux].

people are still paying attention to baseball??

mattchuck2
06-03-2007, 08:13 AM
Hate the Yankees . . .

The Mets are the only team in NY worth watching anymore . . . Actually, I take that back . . . The Yankees are worth watching only to watch A-Rod do something stupid and high priced players go up in flames . . . (Kei Igawa)

Harvey44
06-03-2007, 08:37 PM
Gotta go with Matt on this one. Yanks are the evil empire. Lets go mets.

jimmer
06-04-2007, 08:29 AM
hey i told ya 2 outta 3 in boston, not to bad. as for you matt & harv, i was really startin to like you guys, but now i know that your yankee haters i dont know about that anymore. na just kidden, you like you like and thats allright, just tryin to get something going in this slow period.btw i kinda like the mets also, my buddy got me watchin them a few years ago, there allright.

stay 8) jimmer

ComeBackMudPuddles
06-04-2007, 09:45 AM
hey i told ya 2 outta 3 in boston, not to bad. as for you matt & harv, i was really startin to like you guys, but now i know that your yankee haters i dont know about that anymore. na just kidden, you like you like and thats allright, just tryin to get something going in this slow period.btw i kinda like the mets also, my buddy got me watchin them a few years ago, there allright.

stay 8) jimmer

There are some who say you have to choose between the Yankees or Mets. I'm not so strict. They're both NY teams and they play in different leagues, so it's not a BIG deal to like both (or, at least, to think the other team is alright).

However, I have a good friend and lifelong Yankee fan who moved to Boston about two years ago who has started saying some strange, lobster/clam chowder/Ben Affleck-infused nonsense. He's said to me how the "Red Sox aren't that bad" and how "he roots for the Sox as long as they're not playing the Yankees." INSANITY, IMHO. There's really no sane explication for what's become of my ex-friend. Hate that guy.

mattchuck2
06-04-2007, 03:11 PM
There's something to be said for going against the grain.

I think that if I ever moved to Boston, I'd start telling everyone I see how great the Yankees are and how much the Red Sox suck . . . Just to have a fun argument with some crazed baseball fans . . . But like I said, it's tough to argue that the Yankees will make the playoffs this year.

In fact, I'll bet someone a beer in the Tannery that they don't make the playoffs.

jimmer
06-04-2007, 05:34 PM

I think that if I ever moved to Boston, I'd start telling everyone I see how great the Yankees are and how much the Red Sox suck . . . Just to have a fun argument with some crazed baseball fans . . . But like I said, it's tough to argue that the Yankees will make the playoffs this year.

In fact, I'll bet someone a beer in the Tannery that they don't make the playoffs.

ill take that bet and raise you two beers, and ill allso say not only will they make the playoffs ,but they will WIN there division, HA.

Harvey44
06-04-2007, 07:24 PM
It was tragic when the Socks won the series. An important part of baseball DIED that day. I mourn the passing of the tradition of Sox futility.

Someone should buy me a beer for the hell of it. :lol:

mattchuck2
06-04-2007, 08:46 PM

ill take that bet and raise you two beers, and ill allso say not only will they make the playoffs ,but they will WIN there division, HA.

You're on Jimmer . . . One beer to make the Playoffs, Two more beers to win the division. If they miss the playoffs completely, I get 3 beers, right?

jimmer
08-16-2007, 02:08 PM
man just when they started looking relly good, they drop two to baltimore. but hey theyve come along way as to where they were a month ago. and matt i can taste those sweet free beers now. [win there div. and make the playoffs], but wait i dont drink, but free soda is just as good. HA ! man its been hot.

mattchuck2
08-16-2007, 06:26 PM
You know, I remembered this thread when I saw the Yankess on a tear.

I'm still not too worried, though. They have 6 games coming up against Detroit that are going to be TOUGH. The Red Sox get to beat up on the Devil Rays.

You don't drink Jimmer? Because if you did, at least you could say you were drunk when you picked the Yanks to win the division and people would let it slide.

:-)

Harvey44
08-17-2007, 09:23 AM
How Jimmer can be a YANKS guy is beyond me.

Maybe he's YANKIN our chain.

Comon Jimmer say it ain't so.

jimmer
08-17-2007, 03:21 PM
[quote="Harvey44"]How Jimmer can be a YANKS guy is beyond me.

Maybe he's YANKIN our chain.

Comon Jimmer say it ain't so.[/quote

no chain yankin here i LOVE the yankees, i like the mets along with a few other teams, but i HATE the red sux, to me they are the evil empire, i hate ,hate, hate, hate, hate ,them guys, and love the yanks !

mattchuck2
09-28-2007, 02:55 PM
Looks like I owe you at least one drink, Jimmer . . . .

Could be 3 after this weekend . . .

jimmer
10-22-2007, 07:47 PM
no mc it looks like im the one that owes you a drink, but thats ok. they made the playoffs then stunk the place up, but i really dont want to talk about it, im kinda depressed right now, not only that the yankees are done,but the red sux will probaly win the frickin hole thing .and as you well know i hate them guys. so look me up sometime and ill settle up with you. :cry:

11-02-2007, 09:56 AM
Oh, hey guys. Sorry about everything. Bye A-Rod. By Managerial team. Hello Red Sox champs again.

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Go Sox.