PDA

View Full Version : mountain bike

rossi
06-15-2007, 10:36 AM
hey everyone. im looking at getting a new bike for myself. i really dont know what to get as ive only had those $100 walmart bikes that never last. lol. ive talked with a few ppl and they keep saying get a hard tail, get a hard tail, and then if you are sure you are gunna like it get a full suspention. well i know im gunna like it and i dont want to spend $300+ on a hard tail and turn around and spend another $600+ on a full suspention bike. i dont have that much money, im only 15. so i have a couple in mind, one is the iron horse, i think a 2005 or 2006, cant remember, but there at dicks. and the other i was thinking is buying a used specialized big hit off ebay or some place. but those are really hard to find at a decent price. im looking to spend no more than $700. if you have any advice for me lmk.

thanks a lot

colonel klink
07-14-2007, 05:27 PM
hey everyone. im looking at getting a new bike for myself. i really dont know what to get as ive only had those $100 walmart bikes that never last. lol. ive talked with a few ppl and they keep saying get a hard tail, get a hard tail, and then if you are sure you are gunna like it get a full suspention. well i know im gunna like it and i dont want to spend $300+ on a hard tail and turn around and spend another $600+ on a full suspention bike. i dont have that much money, im only 15. so i have a couple in mind, one is the iron horse, i think a 2005 or 2006, cant remember, but there at dicks. and the other i was thinking is buying a used specialized big hit off ebay or some place. but those are really hard to find at a decent price. im looking to spend no more than $700. if you have any advice for me lmk.

thanks a lot

get the big hit. you can find older ones for cheap on ebay

rossi
07-15-2007, 05:09 PM
wooo, someone answered. haha, yea im still looking around, i like the looks of the iron horse line up but they are up there in price.

thanks again