PDA

View Full Version : Am I mistaken, or what is this guy talking about?

NPN
06-15-2007, 08:41 PM
http://forums.alpinezone.com/16748-gore-improvements.html

Twinplanx's post paints a much different picture than I remember. I left the mountain at 12:30 that day, but I don't remember a bunch of cars lined up along the access road.

I definitely remember the hour, and a half it took me to shovel out the fifty foot long driveway from our rental to rt. 8, and I absolutely remember it taking me five, and a half hours to get back to Albany, but I don't remember any parking dramas.

jimmer
06-16-2007, 08:29 AM
he had to be talking of the following weekend, i was there 2/14 and the lot was no more than half full, with those cars burried by 3 ft of snow, but that sat there were alot of people there enjoying the first big snow of the year. at least thats what i think hes talking about.

Harvey44
06-16-2007, 10:39 AM
The complaint about the parking is insane. If the parking lot is full, and you can still ride the chairs without lines - then I don't want anymore parking! I'm sure management does, but that's a different story.

If the big developement happens, Gore is going to be a different place. That will be alot more parking with minimal addition of terrain.

Harv

St. Jerry
06-16-2007, 12:23 PM
He's talking about Saturday the 17th of Feb. I remember that day well. It was the most tickets Gore ever sold. Lifts were not crowded but cars went all the way down to Peaceful Valley road.

NPN
06-16-2007, 08:09 PM
Okay, and thank you.

I feel much better now, and will return to my White Hawk IPA guilt free.