PDA

View Full Version : Ask Away

highpeaksdrifter
06-30-2007, 02:45 PM
Here's your chance to get answers to all your questions about Whiteface. You will have to register at Alpine Zone first.
If you need any help PM me.

http://forums.alpinezone.com/17018-whiteface-2007-alpinezone-challenge.html#post170668

NPN
07-04-2007, 01:48 PM
Hey, good questions all over there so far. I never heard about half of the stuff that's been brought up ( well other than the lounge thing, and Porcupine lodge in general ), and I thought I'd been paying attention.

I really look forward to the "official" responses. Does anyone know the time frames connected to these AZ challenges?

highpeaksdrifter
07-05-2007, 07:40 AM
I really look forward to the "official" responses. Does anyone know the time frames connected to these AZ challenges?

When they get enough questions they summit them to Sandy, then he answers them when he gets the chance and AZ posts them.

So no time set in stone, but the sooner we get enough questions in, the sooner we'll get the answers.

Greg
07-05-2007, 07:56 AM
Trailboss is pretty good about selecting and editing question and getting them to me for final review. I'll pass them on to Sandy pretty quickly. Sandy is normally very prompt in responding so I wouldn't imagine it would take more than a week or so. Any delay might only be in him trying to confirm something from another department/person. I post the responses almost immediately.

NPN
07-05-2007, 01:44 PM
Thank you both for that info, and, don't ask me why, but I always thought Sandy was female.

NPN
07-05-2007, 07:55 PM
BTW, whart happens if we don't get to ten questions? I only ask because the two new AZCs that came on line after ours are already up to 10 questions.

Granted, this may, or may not, be viewed as lame on our behalf ( I'm going for that glass half full kinda' thing, in this case, literally, because we are currently at five ), still, I'd like to hear the answers to our extraordinairily great questions regardless of if we do, or do not, hit the quota.

Greg
07-06-2007, 09:51 AM
BTW, whart happens if we don't get to ten questions? I only ask because the two new AZCs that came on line after ours are already up to 10 questions.

Granted, this may, or may not, be viewed as lame on our behalf ( I'm going for that glass half full kinda' thing, in this case, literally, because we are currently at five ), still, I'd like to hear the answers to our extraordinairily great questions regardless of if we do, or do not, hit the quota.

They'll get there. We have some generic filler questions if need be.

NPN
07-06-2007, 02:35 PM

Thanks again!

highpeaksdrifter
07-06-2007, 03:10 PM

Thanks again!

I can’t believe an intellect such as yourself, can’t who writes for a living, can’t think of a question to ask. :wink:

NPN
07-06-2007, 04:20 PM

Thanks again!

I can’t believe an intellect such as yourself, can’t who writes for a living, can’t think of a question to ask. :wink:

Pretty sad, ain' it?

NPN
07-08-2007, 07:57 PM
Damn, and now we're over our quota. I hope they can combine one of those questions into another, because I'd like to hear a response to them all. Maybe Sandy'll cut us some slack, and answer all 11.