PDA

View Full Version : dont forget

jimmer
07-09-2007, 06:23 PM
wensday 7/11 is the last day for early price rate, after that the prices go up, so ya better buy now to get the best deal.

anybody thinking about skiing yet ? i know its kinda hard to do when its fricken 90 out, but its really not to far off,4 1/2 more months [sweet].

i think ill be in the market for some mid-fat skiis this winter, any one have any advice as to what i should try, iwas thinking the atomic- snoop daddy, but i really cant make up my mind. any comments on these or any others ? thanks

jimmer try to b 8)

NPN
07-09-2007, 08:36 PM
wensday 7/11 is the last day for early price rate, after that the prices go up, so ya better buy now to get the best deal.

anybody thinking about skiing yet ? i know its kinda hard to do when its fricken 90 out, but its really not to far off,4 1/2 more months [sweet].

i think ill be in the market for some mid-fat skiis this winter, any one have any advice as to what i should try, iwas thinking the atomic- snoop daddy, but i really cant make up my mind. any comments on these or any others ? thanks

jimmer try to b 8)

When don't I think about skiing; Summer is what happens when I can't justify enough money to spend going South o' de Border to rip a phat one.

http://www.backcountry.com/store/NOR0043/Nordica-Hot-Rod-Top-Fuel-XBS-ALU-Ski-w-312-Ti-Binding.html?id=xAuhzrXa

I don't know your definition of mid fat, but if get me dimensions, I might be able to offer up some pretty tasty deals I've seen lately.

Happy million percent humidity to ya'.