PDA

View Full Version : caseys sold ?

jimmer
07-13-2007, 05:06 PM
was up to the hill last weekend ,buying my pass, we went to lunch at the copperfield, saw some old friends ,and they were saying that caseys north has been sold, but they wernt 100% sure ,just wondering if anyone else had heard anything. i sure hope so i miss going there, used to love the place then i got to know the owner, havnt been there since. hopefully hes gone, bacon blue-cheese burger here i come.

mattchuck2
07-15-2007, 08:28 PM
I saw it was for sale . . . I don't know if it was sold yet.

That owner was kind of a dick, though.

The Black Mountain is way better . . .

jimmer
07-16-2007, 07:03 PM
I saw it was for sale . . . I don't know if it was sold yet.

That owner was kind of a dick, though.

The Black Mountain is way better . . . agreed, hes a dick

Lbtchnlgs
07-16-2007, 10:38 PM
... so why does everyone think that my uncle is a jerk? :roll:

jimmer
07-17-2007, 03:14 PM
... so why does everyone think that my uncle is a jerk? :roll: if hes really your uncle you should know better than anyone,if hes your uncle whats his name? :twisted:

Lbtchnlgs
07-17-2007, 05:51 PM
Well he is a distant uncle...

Alright, I was just kidding :x

Just wanted to make you guys feel a little uncomfortable. I have never been to Casey's, what's it like?

jimmer
07-17-2007, 07:26 PM
Well he is a distant uncle...

Alright, I was just kidding :x

Just wanted to make you guys feel a little uncomfortable. I have never been to Casey's, what's it like? i new it ,you cant fool an old fool- ha

actually the building is really nice, nice big horseshoe shaped bar, got some booths, big tvs, plenty of room, used to have bands on weekends, not sure about that anymore, pretty good food, used to have nice looking bar maids, not sure about that anymore either, all in all it was a nice place, but like i said i havnt been there in years. and wont be going back till its sold, or someone else takes over. :!:

Harvey44
07-17-2007, 09:02 PM
Yea Lb weren't you the guy who pretended to be the fat guy too?

Lbtchnlgs
07-18-2007, 10:42 PM
Yea Lb weren't you the guy who pretended to be the fat guy too?

We'll I was pretending to be a different fat guy than I am..