PDA

View Full Version : Quiet around here . . .

mattchuck2
07-22-2007, 05:58 PM
This forum is a lot more quiet these days . . .

Hopefully we get a little stoke going in 3 months . . .

oldskibum
07-23-2007, 02:23 PM
Yeah, I have thinking the same thing, maybe we can stir something up, how about new equipment for this new season? I plan on getting some new skiis, not sure which ones (with no recent demo days at the face), but I am leaning toward the Volkl AC-3. My son got some last year and I tried them, They were awesome!!

mattchuck2
07-23-2007, 04:19 PM
Good Idea . . .

NPN
07-23-2007, 07:47 PM
Yeah, I have thinking the same thing, maybe we can stir something up, how about new equipment for this new season? I plan on getting some new skiis, not sure which ones (with no recent demo days at the face), but I am leaning toward the Volkl AC-3. My son got some last year and I tried them, They were awesome!!

Well, to save the local king of Nordica a little strain on his fingertips, you might want to try a Hot Rod Top Fuel during whatever demo day you find yourself at next early season. It truly deserves the multiple "One Ski Quiver" awards it has received over the last two years. Two sheets of titanium give it more than Volkl-like hold on the hard stuff, and the 78 under foot ( which skis like 65 ) gives you a mid-fat float on the marginal crud/pow/corn days. Crazy quick in a slalom turn, but tons of hold in a big, fat GS screamer. Can't say enough about the entire Nordica line, but this model in particular if you can only buy one ski for next season ( that said, I have no idea what's in the hopper for any of the ski lines next season; this commentary is based on last years latest/greatest ).

ssface
07-30-2007, 06:17 AM
couldn't agree more with NPN....love my Nordica Top Fuels...the best overall ski for WF..!!!