PDA

View Full Version : jay

jackstraw
01-27-2006, 10:25 AM
just returned from jay. killer two days of powdah. it was over the boot below the knee for the most part. some of the blown-in areas it was over the knee. i haven't had that many untracked lines in a loong time...sweet!! their glades just keep getting better and better...head to jay if you get a chance 'cause its phat and tastey! :D :D

Skier 4 Life
01-27-2006, 10:36 AM
just returned from jay. killer two days of powdah. it was over the boot below the knee for the most part. some of the blown-in areas it was over the knee. i haven't had that many untracked lines in a loong time...sweet!! their glades just keep getting better and better...head to jay if you get a chance 'cause its phat and tastey! :D :D

Sounds like a lotta fun. Maybe we'll get a chance to experience similar conditions at the Face after the expected storm coming in late Monday & Tuesday. :D

takeahike46er
01-27-2006, 02:59 PM
I know that none of the marked lines at WF are open, but there should be decent powder in the woods based on this weeks snowfall. Unfortunately, there probably isn't much of a base underneathe (depending on the slope) so it could be a bit rough.

Ohh well. At least there is something good other than glades to ski at WF. :wink: