PDA

View Full Version : atomic supercrosses

rossyskier
09-26-2007, 03:26 PM
hi ive been skiing whiteface all my life and its time for a new pair of skis. ive been looking closely at the line of atomic supercrosses and wondered if anyone skiied on them and could tell me there opinion on them and some pros and cons to skiing whiteface with them. btw if u want to give me a suggestion on which ones to get im a advanced/expert skier 6'1" 240.
i would appreciate any feedback thx.

highpeaksdrifter
09-26-2007, 03:53 PM
Wish I could help, but I've never skied them.

campgottagopee
09-26-2007, 03:53 PM
Rossy, think I can help. I'm a big Atomic fan and have been for many, many years. In fact was an Atomic rep 100 yrs ago or something like that. I USED to ski on the SX11's great ski, stable at speeds, just ok in bumbs, great on firm, just ok in da crap and really crappy in the deep stuff inda trees.

That being said, the Nordica Top Fuels are absolutely the best ski I personally have ever been on. They rip thru crap, powder, bumps and can't be out skied. Simply an amazing ski---check them out before you buy.

NPN
09-26-2007, 07:06 PM
http://forums.skiadk.com/viewtopic.php?t=1458

Just in case you missed it.

rossyskier
10-15-2007, 09:49 PM
thanx for your input campgottagopee ill def look at those 2. sry it took so long for me to reply but ive been rlly busy with school stuff and kinda forgot about skiing temporarily.