PDA

View Full Version : Albany Ski and Snow Expo

Lbtchnlgs
10-29-2007, 11:27 AM
Is this weekend. Anyone going to go?

I think i'll be down there for Saturday afternoon.

Hoping to be making turns wednesday and friday!!!!

STOKED for these temps!!!

:D :D :D :P :P :P :lol: :lol: :lol: :) :) :) :o :o :o :shock: :shock: :shock:

http://www.edlewi.com/index.php?n=SnowExpo.HomePage

NPN
10-29-2007, 02:47 PM
Making turns where?

Denison
10-29-2007, 04:33 PM
Making turns where?

looks like on the I-87

Lbtchnlgs
10-29-2007, 04:36 PM
killington, or mount snow. most likley mount snow because its closer

kton, mountsnow, attatish, sugarloaf and a few others starting base building last night

mattchuck2
10-29-2007, 07:08 PM
Yeah, I'm probably going to the Ski Show on Friday . . .

Making turns on Wednesday and Friday of this week?

Or next week?

NPN
10-29-2007, 08:22 PM
killington, or mount snow. most likley mount snow because its closer

kton, mountsnow, attatish, sugarloaf and a few others starting base building last night

Hate to tell ya', but I just got off the phone with Snow, and they are shooting for the 17th at best ( unless you want to rip it up on Launch Pad ).

Lbtchnlgs
10-29-2007, 11:28 PM
Yeah, I'm probably going to the Ski Show on Friday . . .

Making turns on Wednesday and Friday of this week?

Or next week?

Of this week, unless they stop blowing for some reason. I guess we'll see tomorrow night.

I see that mount snow is shooting for a later date, but if they have some vert to make some turns on, im there. Man I just gotta feel it again.

Plus i wouldn't mind just messing around on a box/rail for a couple hours, have a couple beers and make a few friends

NPN
10-30-2007, 06:48 PM
FYI, as I found out the hard way today, only certain Hannaford's have the discount vouchers. You may want to call before you waste any of your three dollar a gallon petrox.

mattchuck2
10-31-2007, 04:05 PM
Got mine at the one in Clifton Park . . .

They seemed to have plenty.

NPN
10-31-2007, 08:04 PM
Got mine at the one in Clifton Park . . .

They seemed to have plenty.

As they did in the Latham Farms branch, but Wynanskill had bupkiss.

Lbtchnlgs
11-01-2007, 08:16 AM
What day is everyone planning on going?

I'll probably go friday now

NPN
11-01-2007, 04:35 PM
What day is everyone planning on going?

Friday, early ( Best schwaggg/first shot at the few, but sometimes available deals/smaller crowds ).

NPN
11-02-2007, 07:49 PM
IMHO, better than normal show this year. Good schwaggg, quite decent deals ( headlined by M&B blowin' it all out at 75% off across the board ( no pun intended )), and the ever popular 2008 free Smugss 15 month calendar. Obviously, all of this will start to fade the later you show, but certainly worth a Friday trip.

Lbtchnlgs
11-02-2007, 08:35 PM
IMHO, better than normal show this year. Good schwaggg, quite decent deals ( headlined by M&B blowin' it all out at 75% off across the board ( no pun intended )), and the ever popular 2008 free Smugss 15 month calendar. Obviously, all of this will start to fade the later you show, but certainly worth a Friday trip.

People were getting board+binding combo for $1. great time, great deals.

It was M&B rentals going for 1 dollar

NPN
11-02-2007, 09:47 PM

People were getting board+binding combo for $1. great time, great deals.

It was M&B rentals going for 1 dollar

Yeah, that was insane wasn't it? The last time I stopped by some little scamp was trying to complain about the condition of the board before actually buying it. A second later, this guy comes out of nowhere, rips it out of her hands, yells, "but they're only charging one dollar for it you f*cking idiot", and throws a buck to the guy at the register as he starts a run for the exit.

All the M&B crowd was laughing so hard nobody went after him. No doubt the best entertainment of the show.