PDA

View Full Version : whiteface needs your help!

asland
10-30-2007, 08:36 PM
Over at the epic ski forum Whiteface is taking a bit of a trouncing. A few bloggers even went as far as to pull out the dreaded "iceface". I was hoping that a few of you, who really know Whiteface, might say a few words about it over there.

Interested?
http://forums.epicski.com/showthread.php?t=60759

thanks,

asland

Denison
10-30-2007, 09:06 PM
Asland, I just read all 13 posts at the epicski and the thread tone did not make me want to sign up.

I do not agree with "Bohemian" who claims to be from Adirondacks on some points as "Lines are longer than at Gore", but he might know the reality and wants to keep it this way...

jimmer
10-30-2007, 09:09 PM
it wasnt all that bad, most seemed to like wf ,and alot of them liked gore to, but hey i allways knew gore was the better of the two. :wink:

NPN
10-30-2007, 09:31 PM
Unless I'm missing something, it didn't seem very negative, but I signed up, and will chime in. The guy who got all shakey in the knees by Gore gave me a chuckle though ( sorry jimmer ).

tjf67
10-31-2007, 09:57 AM
Hoy cow it was -80 up here last year.

campgottagopee
10-31-2007, 01:15 PM
Hoy cow it was -80 up here last year.

I read that too---some people really make me laugh and that dude is one of them

NPN
10-31-2007, 09:42 PM
Over at the epic ski forum Whiteface is taking a bit of a trouncing. A few bloggers even went as far as to pull out the dreaded "iceface". I was hoping that a few of you, who really know Whiteface, might say a few words about it over there.

Interested?
http://forums.epicski.com/showthread.php?t=60759

thanks,

asland

Where is this thread on their forum options, if it wasn't for your link, I wouldn't be able to find it?

asland
10-31-2007, 10:20 PM
Where is this thread on their forum options, if it wasn't for your link, I wouldn't be able to find it?

Epicski.com - Mountain/Resort Related Forums - Resorts, Conditions & Travel - Want Gore and Whiteface Reviews

Epic ski is usually a pretty good forum but this particular thread has sort of disintegrated into blather and petty remarks.

asland

NPN
10-31-2007, 11:00 PM

Epicski.com - Mountain/Resort Related Forums - Resorts, Conditions & Travel - Want Gore and Whiteface Reviews

Epic ski is usually a pretty good forum but this particular thread has sort of disintegrated into blather and petty remarks.

asland

Thanks.

skiboats
11-06-2007, 07:36 PM
I added some pics to the thread today. Prolly be coming up the first week of February or so. Aiways looking forward to.

NPN
11-06-2007, 08:53 PM
I added some pics to the thread today. Prolly be coming up the first week of February or so. Aiways looking forward to.

Great pics. Hope it doesn't take too long to see the mountain looking like that again.

11-07-2007, 07:42 PM
There is a reason they call it Gapic ski.

NPN
11-07-2007, 08:27 PM

Great pics. Hope it doesn't take too long to see the mountain looking like that again.

Who woulda' thunk it, I speak it, it occurs. Now if I can just get this to work in a few other parts of my feeble existance.

http://rsn.com/cams/placid/full_size_image.html?image_asset_id=5110675&party_id=1533&segment_type=mtn&siteSection=RESORT