PDA

View Full Version : 1/29 &1/30

Faceplant
01-31-2006, 12:34 PM
Two great days!!!! Soft conditions made it lotsa fun both days. Drizzle this am below mid but snowing above. Upper Mac was a delight both days. They should get back to snowmaking soon but we didn't lose much, if any. Gotta head south for a few days of (ugh) work but be back soon.

highpeaksdrifter
01-31-2006, 01:21 PM
Two great days!!!! Soft conditions made it lotsa fun both days. Drizzle this am below mid but snowing above. Upper Mac was a delight both days. They should get back to snowmaking soon but we didn't lose much, if any. Gotta head south for a few days of (ugh) work but be back soon.

Good report Plant. Upper Mac sure wasn't a delight on Sat. A little snow on top of ice. Lower was great, glad to here Upper is in good shape again.

AdironRider
01-31-2006, 03:41 PM
Guys come on, Upper Mack is my favorite trail and it was seriously awful on Sat. Ice covered the entire trail! There was some crud on the sides, but that just covered the ice leading to some painful falls. Im glad they shut it down midway through the day. The rest of the mountain was damn nice though. Hopefully well get the goods this weekend, although it doesnt look like it.

Son of Drifter
02-01-2006, 11:22 AM
Guys come on, Upper Mack is my favorite trail and it was seriously awful on Sat. Ice covered the entire trail! There was some crud on the sides, but that just covered the ice leading to some painful falls. Im glad they shut it down midway through the day. The rest of the mountain was damn nice though. Hopefully well get the goods this weekend, although it doesnt look like it.

I was shocked it was open in the first place. I hate to pat myself on the back but I had a hand in getting it roped off. Someone would have killed themselves on all that ice. :twisted: