PDA

View Full Version : All Season Discounts

Denison
11-15-2007, 11:52 PM
discounted tickets available through WorkingAdvantage:

http://www.workingadvantage.com/products/productDetails.cfm?categoryID=14&prodID=5227

membership is through your employer (ask your employer about joining)

ANY day ticket is $45.95 which beats $219 / 4 snowsampler

asland
11-16-2007, 12:38 PM
on another post, that ended up being locked, someone mentioned liftopia.com. I weent and got early season tickets for $35. Has anyone else used them? Are they legit?

wondertrev
11-16-2007, 03:17 PM
I've used Working Advantage for a couple of years now. Have never had a problem. You order the tickets to whatever resort, they send them by mail, and redeem them at the ticker window. No blackout dates. I'm sure I'll use them this year. If you're a member of NYSUT or SUNY, you're already a member. You just need to contact Working Advantage for a password.

Some discounts are marginal, others can save you $25-30 dollars.

asland
11-26-2007, 10:21 AM
I used liftopia to get cheap tickets to ski whiteface. Worked like a charm. Picked my $35 ticket up t guest services and was on my way.

asland

highpeaksdrifter
11-26-2007, 11:05 AM
I used liftopia to get cheap tickets to ski whiteface. Worked like a charm. Picked my $35 ticket up t guest services and was on my way.

asland

Are there any limitations with that, like dates, number of tickets, etc. cause that is a really good deal.

Denison
11-26-2007, 02:42 PM

asland

Are there any limitations with that, like dates, number of tickets, etc. cause that is a really good deal.

I believe Liftopia.com has more Whiteface tickets for first half of December, but unfortunately it lacks the search, which would show you available dates and prices for certain mountain, so you have to go date-by-date. Last week I sent a PM their representative thru AlpineZone and in his response he mentioned that they are working on more convenient search feature.

evmo
11-26-2007, 03:04 PM

asland

I believe Liftopia.com has more Whiteface tickets for first half of December, but unfortunately it lacks the search, which would show you available dates and prices for certain mountain, so you have to go date-by-date. Last week I sent a PM their representative thru AlpineZone and in his response he mentioned that they are working on more convenient search feature.

Hi All, I work at Liftopia(www.liftopia.com)...

We are indeed working on a more complete search option for our site, so I will let you know when it is complete. One thing to keep in mind is that tickets prices can change at any time (resorts can update them whenever they want) and you have to buy your ticket(s) for a specific day (a ticket for the 18th is not good on the 20th).

Until we improve our search though, the ticket prices are between $33 and $35 from now until 12/14, after which they jump to other price points (between $44 and $48 ), depending on the day you are searching.

Feel free to PM me, or send us an email at info|at|liftopia.com.

have fun out there...

Evmo

highpeaksdrifter
11-26-2007, 06:11 PM
Thanks guys good stuff, very valuable information.

asland
11-26-2007, 10:08 PM
Costco sells whiteface tix
http://www.costco.com/Browse/Productgroup.aspx?Prodid=11253235&search=ski&Mo=0&cm_re=1_en-_-Top_Left_Nav-_-Top_search&lang=en-US&Nr=P_CatalogName:BC&Sp=S&N=4294908076&whse=BC&Dx=mode+matchallpartial&Ntk=Text_Search&Dr=P_CatalogName:BC&Ne=5000001+4000000&D=ski&Ntt=ski&No=0&Ntx=mode+matchallpartial&Nty=1&topnav=&s=1

$98 for two tix

The following blackout days apply to the ski lift voucher. December 24, 2007 - January 1, 2008, January 19, 2008 - January 21, 2008, February 16, 2008 - February 24, 2008