guns are poised.....

skigolfhunt
02-01-2006, 11:07 AM
Took a few am runs this morning & guns are running on Upper Cloudspin :!:

Phineas
02-01-2006, 11:15 AM

only on upper cloud??

how was it this morning? my mud driveway froze over night - was it firmer 2day??

2morrow looks like a good one - suppose 2B warm and mostly sunny

Tsavolion
02-02-2006, 12:32 PM

only on upper cloud??

how was it this morning? my mud driveway froze over night - was it firmer 2day??

i didnt even think they blew snow on upper cloud. they didnt open it last year. they should focus on the trails that are already covered at this point, in my opinion.

Skier 4 Life
02-02-2006, 12:58 PM

only on upper cloud??

i didnt even think they blew snow on upper cloud. they didnt open it last year. they should focus on the trails that are already covered at this point, in my opinion.

For those of us who like a challenge and are looking for new terrian to ski on this year, I think Upper Cloud is a fine pick to make some snow on. They have blown snow on Upper Cloud in the past, but not often enough. I guess you could say that the trail is one of my favorites, when it's open... right HPD. :wink: That being said, I'd have to agree with Tsavolion, they should focus on keeping snow on trails they've already opened... at least until we have a decent base. Hard to believe we're discussing this in early February... its been a tough year for snow/cold (so far). :(

AdironRider
02-02-2006, 01:53 PM
Upper Cloud is open! I really hope it still is on SAT as I have yet to experience it. Ive heard its pretty sick.

Phineas
02-03-2006, 12:14 PM
Upper Cloud is open! I really hope it still is on SAT as I have yet to experience it. Ive heard its pretty sick.

Its alot of fun. generally early season if U hug rippers right the prevailing winds pile up da powder..

was on my way over yesterday and work reared its ugly head and pulled me back.. I'm sure it was tits w/ the fresh manOmade