PDA

View Full Version : Just need a confirmation...

joyparkway
11-26-2007, 08:48 PM
Can anyone confirm that was at the mountain yesterday- Sunday, Nov. 25th, that the Mountain Run chair (mid station lift) was running, even for maintainance? I dont need to know if it was open for people, I just need to know if anyone noticed that it was running.

highpeaksdrifter
11-26-2007, 09:58 PM
I didn't see it myself, but I think I remember someone asking why it was running.

Skier 4 Life
11-27-2007, 01:25 PM
Can anyone confirm that was at the mountain yesterday- Sunday, Nov. 25th, that the Mountain Run chair (mid station lift) was running, even for maintainance? I dont need to know if it was open for people, I just need to know if anyone noticed that it was running.

I don't know about Sunday, but Lift 'G' (aka Little W'face Lift) was running yesterday (Monday) for maintenance. I don't know if Lift 'H' was runnin', but it could've been too (for maintenance).

joyparkway
11-27-2007, 01:44 PM
I have an "inside source" checking for me. I really need to win a verbal bet- I'm usually not this obsessed with lifts. :wink:

frashdog
11-27-2007, 06:36 PM
Mid to little whiteface (a mountain run chair) was running near last chair, the night shift snow snowmakers used it.