PDA

View Full Version : FYI

jimmer
11-27-2007, 06:43 PM
stratton giving away free tickets. go to www.stratton10k.com and enter, i got mine on the fourth try,dont know if ill use it, but hey its free. site says they have over 7000 left to give away. good luck and tell your friends

Lbtchnlgs
11-27-2007, 06:50 PM
Thanks for that Jimmer, they told me im a loser :(

Better luck tomorrow?

jimmer
11-27-2007, 07:44 PM
Thanks for that Jimmer, they told me im a loser :(

Better luck tomorrow?
keep trying youll get one, i was a loser for four days till i got mine

rossi
11-27-2007, 08:41 PM
omg!!!! NO. i went to enter my name but it said you have to be 18 and older. so i went back to do my parents but it keeps coming up with my name!!! haha, ill have to get my mom to do it on her name. thats a sweet deal. love that mountain too. good luck everyone.

HudsonHiker
11-27-2007, 10:49 PM
Thanks for the info Jimmer. I tried today and I'll keep trying till I win. Let it Snow!

NPN
11-27-2007, 11:44 PM
Yeah, Jimmer, thanks very much for the heads up.

If I get one myself, I'll send it your way.

I think the terrain at Stratton sucks, and then you couple up the $3+++++++ a gallon, and I'd just be much happier hangin' at Whiteface, and Gore.

Meanwhile, a foot plus en route for Sun/Mon, and thank Gods the nightmare start of '06, so far, is just a painfull memory.

Harvey44
11-28-2007, 06:48 AM
It did amaze me that I could basically go straight down the fall line on the double blacks at stratton. It seemed everything was groomed out, or not that steep.

Eye to the sky on Sun for sure.

Danzilla
11-28-2007, 02:03 PM
I never win anything and I won on the first try! Thanks Jimmer!

I am going to go play the lotto :P

MidnightCarving
11-29-2007, 12:59 AM
i agree, the 2 times i've been to stratton i wasnt impressed, its a good mountain for the family, so they can sit around the dinner table and brag about how they did a double black....

but hell, i won one, and i intend to use it, variety is always good... i do 30+ days a year at gore, so i'm up to mix it up a little bit when its cheap.

Lbtchnlgs
11-29-2007, 10:53 AM
Got it! 3rd try. I don't have a printer though...

HudsonHiker
11-30-2007, 10:12 PM
Thanks Jimmer I got my free Stratton pass today. Look forward to Gore maybe Sunday for a few runs.

midwestblues
12-05-2007, 09:05 AM
My wife and I have both been trying for 8 straight days and still no luck. What am I doing wrong! I am beginning to think we are just plain unlucky.

Danzilla
12-05-2007, 10:35 AM
Well, I played mega millions with 5 different number combos and didn't win squat.

I guess my luck all went into my stratton ticket. Don't know if I'll actually use it or not. It is a pretty good hike off the beaten path. I don't get over to VT much and its a long drive for a day. The terrain there is pretty mellow, but it has never been very crowded when I have gone. I was there for the us snowboard open a few years ago. Nice little village they built, but it feels pretty pretenious. Lotsa doctor types (no offense meant if you are a doctor:)

midwestblues
12-11-2007, 10:16 AM
Still no luck winning a ticket. I will try for the rest of this week and just figure it wasn't ment to be. The funny thing is that I probably wouldn't end up using the ticket anyway. With season passes to Gore it just too hard to pay to ski anywhere else (I would still need to buy tickets for my two kids at Stratton). See you on Hawkeye this weekend.

Buella79
12-11-2007, 07:54 PM
I'm on the 7th try....BullS@%&... :!:

NPN
12-11-2007, 08:06 PM
What can be said other than, we don't all have Jimmer karma.

12-12-2007, 12:45 PM
I got it last year first shot. No such luck this year. I'll keep trying. You're almost bound to get it. I'll get a few of my friends on it too so we can head out mid-week. Thanks for the heads up.