PDA

View Full Version : Mt. Run

highpeaksdrifter
12-04-2007, 03:43 PM
Anyone know if they where making snow on it today?
We need that bad boy open this weekend.

Skier 4 Life
12-04-2007, 05:18 PM
Not sure 'bout today, but they were makin' snow on it & Approach later Monday PM before I left the Mt. :D

NPN
12-04-2007, 05:38 PM
We need that bad boy open this weekend.

What, isn't the opportunity to rip up the newly opened Kid's Kampus good enough for you?

tjf67
12-04-2007, 06:56 PM
they were making snow on it today. Lots of snow I think it will be open for sure by the weekend and sooner if it keeps snowing. Lower Mack was open today. Powder shots up to your knee. I snowed all day up there.

The gondi was only running for a few hours but the skiing was pretty good. I prsonally like skiing in the guns but there were none around to ski in.

oldskibum
12-04-2007, 08:59 PM
We need that bad boy open this weekend. Yeah, guns going on thruway and lower Mt. run, Mac open from on ramp down, rest of Mt. was wind blown in places and powder in places. Skiing was not bad though. Gondi opened @ about noon and closed about 2:30, short day, and cold one riding facelift this AM! Little accumulation.

wondertrev
12-05-2007, 08:59 AM
Actually, I'm stoked that Kids Kampus is open. Some of us have little shredders to raise...

Adirondackskier
12-05-2007, 11:52 AM
We should see Mountain Run open by the weekend. Will keep you posted on teh progress.

Adirondackskier
12-05-2007, 12:04 PM
It has just been confirmed...Approach Mountain Run will open tomorrow. it will be ungroomed with snowmaking on Mountain Run. Northway will be groomed tonight.

highpeaksdrifter
12-05-2007, 12:12 PM
It has just been confirmed...Approach Mountain Run will open tomorrow. it will be ungroomed with snowmaking on Mountain Run. Northway will be groomed tonight.

Nice, thanks for keeping us posted. :D

Skier 4 Life
12-05-2007, 12:50 PM

I'll be at the mountain tomorrow and check it out. :D And I'll be sure to post an update tomorrow PM for all of you weekend warriors! :wink:

highpeaksdrifter
12-05-2007, 01:21 PM

I'll be at the mountain tomorrow and check it out. :D And I'll be sure to post an update tomorrow PM for all of you weekend warriors! :wink:

It wasn't all that long ago when you where weekend worrior too there buddy.

oldskibum
12-05-2007, 03:36 PM

It wasn't all that long ago when you where weekend worrior too there buddy. Yeah, but now he has joined the "you should have been here Thurs. group of warriors"!! haha, right Bill?

highpeaksdrifter
12-05-2007, 03:59 PM
Yeah, but now he has joined the "you should have been here Thurs. group of warriors"!! haha, right Bill?

How about all you Thursday guys go to the end of the deck, Facelift side, and wave to the mountain cam at exactly 12 noon. Then all of us stuck at work can give a special salute back at you to our computer monitors. :wink:

DUST BLASTER
12-06-2007, 09:14 AM
Skier 4 life would't have a job with out us weekend warriors.