PDA

View Full Version : Demo days

NPN
12-04-2007, 05:32 PM
Got the email about demo days, and was wondering why they're scheduling them for weekdays instead of the usual weekend day?

Seems kind of stupid if you ask me, or maybe I'm just bummed about not being able to be there.

midwestblues
12-05-2007, 08:47 AM
I agree. Most of us who can afford to nuy the new stuff actually work during the week. I really would like to be able to demo some new equipment.
Eric

mattchuck2
12-05-2007, 08:21 PM
I agree. Most of us who can afford to nuy the new stuff actually work during the week. I really would like to be able to demo some new equipment.
Eric

Haha, so true . . .

Still . . . tempting to skip work on Friday.

Although I also wish that they'd have demo days in Spring with a preview of Next Year's Gear . . . THAT would be useful.

luv2cruz
12-06-2007, 06:57 AM
ha, some of only ski midweek right jimmer. we think we get the short end of the stick mid week most of the time [closed lifts, barely any grooming, closed midweek during april etc.]. so us midweekers are thrilled to have a demo day we buy skiis too.

jimmer
12-07-2007, 06:13 PM
ha, some of only ski midweek right jimmer. we think we get the short end of the stick mid week most of the time [closed lifts, barely any grooming, closed midweek during april etc.]. so us midweekers are thrilled to have a demo day we buy skiis too.
yo d missed ya today,it was awsome,sorry you missed it there were some nice vokles for you to try.

adksara
12-08-2007, 06:34 PM
I was wondering about demo days on weekdays too... :( Knowing my luck I'd go to ski and see some of my students on the slopes. Too bad they couldn't run a Friday/Saturday deal with demo days - lots of work to set up though. Maybe one of these days I'll get to play with demos...